Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Being summonded

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 03, 2009
Now I'm being summond by my teacher on top of poor old headmaster asking for me now she asked and Nothing going on? Come ON Kings how many years have you guys been playing with that fix it program? I will answer that and be a spoiler for newer layers LOL since the game started a FEW years AGO! My fire was questing and leveled here comes Falmia saying see me asap. I leave my quests wondering wha new spell she was ready to have me get and she had nothing to say I real tired of this NOT being fixed king get to work!

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
faxbot882 wrote:
Now I'm being summond by my teacher on top of poor old headmaster asking for me now she asked and Nothing going on? Come ON Kings how many years have you guys been playing with that fix it program? I will answer that and be a spoiler for newer layers LOL since the game started a FEW years AGO! My fire was questing and leveled here comes Falmia saying see me asap. I leave my quests wondering wha new spell she was ready to have me get and she had nothing to say I real tired of this NOT being fixed king get to work!

Have you in the recent past re-downloaded the game? If you have you will get some of these summons until they have all been exhausted.