Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Badge Titles

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 22, 2009
I don't know if this was ever brought up before, but I have a question. Why can't we have a permanent badge with the title that we like? What I mean is with all the titles that there are now such as Initiate, Magus, Master, Adept, Journeyman, Legendary, Archmage, Grand Master, Transcended, etc., then why can't they be added and we can use/display any of them that we want? As of right now the only way is to click on the one that says NO TITLE and you have it. Of course you can't have the higher titles until you have earned them, but to choose the one you prefer most would be a welcome addition. I, myself have always liked Grand Master the most. But once you reach level 60, its gone. Please consider making all the titles a permanent badge. I'd like to hear back from anyone who has any opinions about this.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Lurch428 wrote:
I don't know if this was ever brought up before, but I have a question. Why can't we have a permanent badge with the title that we like? What I mean is with all the titles that there are now such as Initiate, Magus, Master, Adept, Journeyman, Legendary, Archmage, Grand Master, Transcended, etc., then why can't they be added and we can use/display any of them that we want? As of right now the only way is to click on the one that says NO TITLE and you have it. Of course you can't have the higher titles until you have earned them, but to choose the one you prefer most would be a welcome addition. I, myself have always liked Grand Master the most. But once you reach level 60, its gone. Please consider making all the titles a permanent badge. I'd like to hear back from anyone who has any opinions about this.

The thing is, you wouldn't be that type of wizard anymore. Your rank as a wizard would go up, and the title will be a greater one. It will also be confusing to guess the person's level.

Survivor
Apr 19, 2012
I personally like novice alot to trick people. I guess this is a good idea to add into the game as it can raise more fun since you can prank on people. You guys should make it so that titles like novice and adept and grandmaster can be added in the books of badges.