Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New world, no new pet drops.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 20, 2009
Kingsilse, you guys do a great job making worlds, but for the next update, can you put in more pet drops?
In Celestia, there are a few new pets, but they are all ones you can buy with crowns, and same with Zafaria. All crowns, no new pets.
I loved to farm bosses for pets to show my friends, but now, i have gotten most of them, and i think there should be more.

Duncan D.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Mhbgc wrote:
Kingsilse, you guys do a great job making worlds, but for the next update, can you put in more pet drops?
In Celestia, there are a few new pets, but they are all ones you can buy with crowns, and same with Zafaria. All crowns, no new pets.
I loved to farm bosses for pets to show my friends, but now, i have gotten most of them, and i think there should be more.

Duncan D.

There are new Crowns pets are also drops from bosses in Avalon. Check fansites for more information.

Explorer
Dec 20, 2009
kingurz wrote:
Mhbgc wrote:

Duncan D.

There are new Crowns pets are also drops from bosses in Avalon. Check fansites for more information.

Yeah, but they arent very rare because you can buy them.