Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 = Utopia

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 19, 2010
I learned in my English class what a Utopia is and how it is a place with no violence, or anything you can think of that's bad. When I was learning it, I thought of Wizard101. Wizard101 gives an example of a Utopia with it's friendly environment and filtered chat. Thank you KI for keeping this game from becoming a Dystopia. (The opposite of Utopia.)

Explorer
Apr 28, 2009
It depends on what your utopia is. Wizard101 is more of my chill zone. PvP is the root of rage in this game, i stay away from it as much as possible but when I do PvP I usually do it in a chill down, and relax manner. Were I don't wanna fight with the person, in the end i just want to laugh at my loss and say that wasn't my game.

I remember when PvP was fun, not competitive. I would PvP and talk to the person while we fought. And it's chill base line and i loved it. Now people are silent the whole time and the only words said are gg, and sometimes followed up by rage. The people that do talk to me we most of the time become friend's and relate to how we just want a nice chill game.

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
The game is fun, if your curious, this is my go in and releash all of my anger out on bad guys while recieving awards and being called a hero for it place. Yeah everyone has a different vision of there utopia.

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
That is correct. That depends on how people see Utopia.

People here are snooty, condescending, rude, arrogant, and obnoxious.

People here will enter your dueling circle, and flee for the heck of it. Or make fun of you while they brag about how much better their damage is. People call other people noob. etc etc etc etc etc etc etc.

Granted, a very few handful of people are truly people you could be together with until the end of life, but, they are generally completely drowned out within the population of immature toddlers.

Survivor
Jan 27, 2012
Well technically everyone has a different utopia, so it's definition can vary from person to person. But overall yes, I do thank K.I. for providing us with a somewhat kid friendly utopia, provided you don't run into any angry people.

Also, TJCAR I completely understand your attitude towards PvP. I am the same exact way. I love just talking to the other person, not sitting in silence. Even though it's through a computer, I still get that awkward moment feeling. Hopefully we meet in the spiral sometime!

Juan LotusBlade
Lv. 55 Thaumaturge

Survivor
Jun 05, 2010
Shiningfantasia wrote:
That is correct. That depends on how people see Utopia.

People here are snooty, condescending, rude, arrogant, and obnoxious.

People here will enter your dueling circle, and flee for the heck of it. Or make fun of you while they brag about how much better their damage is. People call other people noob. etc etc etc etc etc etc etc.

Granted, a very few handful of people are truly people you could be together with until the end of life, but, they are generally completely drowned out within the population of immature toddlers.
Yeah that happens ALL the time to me and it gets me really annoyed and upset. The one person I thought was completely EPIC! dissed me and we reported each other and yeah.I think it's mean to do that to other people! Anyways, I kind of agree with the whole Utopia thing. It's a total chill zone! I'm level 58 and working to 60! P.S. Anyone got any tips to level?