Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Trouble with ice.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 18, 2011
Well, my problem is, I can't beat any ice in pvp!
I'm a level 35 knight balance, I have no trouble with other classes, just ice. They always put on ice armor when they get full power pips and that does annoy me.
I have the steal thing treasure card but they always put other shields on immediately so I can't steal it. They also sometimes spam the ice armor, and it annoys me a lot.
Now, I don't know what level you get ice armor at, but i'm sure some of them use treasure cards too.
I never fought a private ice, only veteran and above.
Does anyone have any tips for me?

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
Darkmoonight wrote:
Well, my problem is, I can't beat any ice in pvp!
I'm a level 35 knight balance, I have no trouble with other classes, just ice. They always put on ice armor when they get full power pips and that does annoy me.
I have the steal thing treasure card but they always put other shields on immediately so I can't steal it. They also sometimes spam the ice armor, and it annoys me a lot.
Now, I don't know what level you get ice armor at, but i'm sure some of them use treasure cards too.
I never fought a private ice, only veteran and above.
Does anyone have any tips for me?

Darkmoonight,

Put several Scorpions (10 or so) in your side deck "on Monster", and use these to take down the Ice armor. Also bring out the Minion right after they put up Ice Armor, let the Minion wear it away. Don't use any big hits on it, just pepper spray it away, with low pip - high damage spells.
Overall, Ice Armor is not really worth it, if the attacking player takes it out the correct way.

Joe.

Delver
Oct 05, 2010