Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tie!

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Know what aggravates me? When you come to a draw in pvp and no player can defeat the other. I think it would be really helpful to have an "Offer Draw" button and when clicked the other player is asked if they agree to a draw. Then if they agree no players lose any rank and the match ends.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
Yes, this idea would be most acceptable. One day, I fought another necro in ranked pvp. It took extrmely long amount of time. During the end, she used skeletal dragon on me and I survived, while I finished her with a wraith. Then the D.O.T activated and I died. We both lost 43 rank points which is a bit much.
So if there was a tie, please do not make us lose ranking points!

Sincerely Jeffrey Spirithunter
lvl 71 Necromancer
"No pain, no gain..."

Explorer
Mar 06, 2010
Or there could be a tie breaker where each person has 1/10 of their overall health and they get all their spells except the ones that do damage, instead they get their one pip spells (wand spells taken away too)

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
I still dont get it! You dont win or lose so why should you lose or gain points! KI should fix this, the only question is arena tickets?

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
AstroStorm wrote:
I still dont get it! You dont win or lose so why should you lose or gain points! KI should fix this, the only question is arena tickets?
Both parties could get 5 tickets. An on the original posters idea: Maybe, but it should go more like this to avoid spammers: a 2 min, 30 sec cooldown of the ability, plus "Sure?" and Really Sure?" prompts to avoid accidental clicking.

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
Or there could be a tie breaker where each person has 1/10 of their overall health and they get all their spells except the ones that do damage, instead they get their one pip spells (wand spells taken away too)

What do you mean by this? Just curious.... I think I get it, not sure though.

Please explain in more detail.

-Valdus Darkcaster

In all things there can be peace, yet there are always problems