Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Two ideas for Wizard101 :D

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 17, 2010
Idea 1: Sometimes there are hard solo quests and you just need help. If you keep trying and can't do it and you don't have money for henchmen or don't have a minion spell, forgot to put it in your deck, or you put it in your deck but it's not showing up, you could spend an amount of gold (that depends of the hardness of the boss or whatever your defeating) and you could have one friend help you.
I got this idea when my friend was going to get a spell card and I helped train him, get ready, and we fixed his spell deck too. He just couldn't do it. He tried and tried like 15 times. He is really good but he just couldn't do this solo. It happened to me too. We both had no money for henchmen and our minion spells wouldn't show up or one of us wouldn't have a minion spell. And he is still trying to get the spell, lol.

Idea 2: New ways to earn exp please? I always finish worlds early. I finished Dragonspyre 3 levels early and I finished Celestia 4 levels early. I can't find quests and I don't have side quests. I tried Wintertusk but that didn't work either. I don't want to try worlds that I will do in the foture because I don't want to do a quest I might have to do again. Please put more quests or add new ways to earn more exp.

Thanks a lot!
Caitlin DeathDreamer Level 57 Death

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
canda24 wrote:
Idea 1: Sometimes there are hard solo quests and you just need help. If you keep trying and can't do it and you don't have money for henchmen or don't have a minion spell, forgot to put it in your deck, or you put it in your deck but it's not showing up, you could spend an amount of gold (that depends of the hardness of the boss or whatever your defeating) and you could have one friend help you.
I got this idea when my friend was going to get a spell card and I helped train him, get ready, and we fixed his spell deck too. He just couldn't do it. He tried and tried like 15 times. He is really good but he just couldn't do this solo. It happened to me too. We both had no money for henchmen and our minion spells wouldn't show up or one of us wouldn't have a minion spell. And he is still trying to get the spell, lol.

I'm pretty sure that solo quests are solo quests for a reason. They are meant to be done by yourself to prove that you are ready to receive the spell and not relying on others to win the game for you. Also, if this idea were to come true, it would probably be for crowns, not gold. (Really, if it were for gold, you might as well take off the solo part.)
canda24 wrote:
Idea 2: New ways to earn exp please? I always finish worlds early. I finished Dragonspyre 3 levels early and I finished Celestia 4 levels early. I can't find quests and I don't have side quests. I tried Wintertusk but that didn't work either. I don't want to try worlds that I will do in the foture because I don't want to do a quest I might have to do again. Please put more quests or add new ways to earn more exp.

How do you not have side quests? And what does "I can't find quests" mean?
Also what on earth do you mean by "I don't want to try worlds that I will do in the foture because I don't want to do a quest I might have to do again?" The only time that you would have to do a quest twice would be if you did a quest in the test realm and have to do it again. Or if you do a quest in the live game after data for the test realm was collected. Go ahead and do the side worlds, they'll give you rewards and more experience, and you only have to do them once. Same with side quests.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
First off, you can buy minions and keep them in your side deck, so that you may summon them at any time, whenever you have enough pips.

Secondly, if you are finishing worlds early, you are obviously missing A Lot of side quests. Go from world to world, each and every area, because there is way more xp than is required to finish each and every world.

Also, if you want more xp, I suggest doing dungeons a second time. They give 1/2 the xp than the first time you did them, but that is still a substancial amount of xp to gain.

Hope these suggestions help!