Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

BriskBreezeTower

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 18, 2008
I was helping my friend do briskbreezetower, and we stumbled on the scarecrow boss. And, guess how much he took life from all of us?? Yeah, he freakin took 10,000 life. Like anyone has that much. -.-" Could you make his hit on us like 1000 or 900 omg.......

Sincerally, your friend Mary(:

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
MerlynsApprentice wrote:
I was helping my friend do briskbreezetower, and we stumbled on the scarecrow boss. And, guess how much he took life from all of us?? Yeah, he freakin took 10,000 life. Like anyone has that much. -.-" Could you make his hit on us like 1000 or 900 omg.......

As with most optional towers in the game the trick is to prevent him from doing this cheat. This tower has been that way since the start, others have managed it so it will not change.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
MerlynsApprentice wrote:

here is a little advice from a legend

in the form of a haiku poem

in briskbreeze tower
ten thousand meteor ugh
lock the pyro pips

solve that and you will see how to beat it

hint
how do you stop someone from using a high pip cards

make them ___

second hint

i like drinking seira mist its my favorite soda even though it ___