Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Class & Snack Improvements

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 03, 2011
Hi everyone this is archmage mackeznie!
I dropped by to ask a question.
Would you like to see a new class brought into the game?

*Classes so far*
- Fire
- Ice
- Storm
- Myth
- Life
- Death
- Balance

Now the question is since avalon has been released
Do you think there should be a new school brought into wizard101?

*Idea's For New Class*

- Heaven - spells from like clash of the titans, thor
- Hell - spell's from like Dante's Inferno
- Wind - spell's from like Avatar
- Elemental - spell's of fire, ice, wind and water - (aka as storm)
- Spirit - spell's of both life, death, heaven and hell
- Energy - spell's of star and sun, galactic and universal.
more along the line of planentary spells

What would you think about this? I think wizard101 has been out long enough
that it is time for atleast one new school. I love all the others but to keep interest in the game and also would bring the ones playing it already to start a new character and spend crowns, memberships, etc.

Also along with the pet system. I think the feeding system is demeaning in some case's just because if you dont spend crowns on mega snacks, then you probably will get bored with feeding them and eventually lose interest in ranking them up. Because for the one's that cant afford mega snacks/crowns then it serve's no purpose. So to fix this mega snacks should be atleast able to be earned through playing mini game's if you reach a high enough score, this way players that cant afford crowns which is ALOT of people. Can have some chance and fairness to earning them. Not crowns just snacks.

Leave your thought's on this. I am for sure KI is interested in everyone's
opinion on a new school and or with the pet's since both are a huge deal in wizard101.

But apart from that I think it would be just amazing,

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
I like some of your ideas; but the school Heaven and Hell should NOT be in game. Some people have different religious view and that will make them mad. So other than that, good ideas.

But are the scools side schools? Because most people already have 6 Wizards @ a high enough level that they dont want to erase it.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
xTSxKenzi wrote:
Hi everyone this is archmage mackeznie!
I dropped by to ask a question.
Would you like to see a new class brought into the game?
Now the question is since avalon has been released
Do you think there should be a new school brought into wizard101?
I think that Wizard101 has gotten too large for more primary schools to be added. Secondary schools like the astral schools would be fine since they start at a high level.
xTSxKenzi wrote:
I love all the others but to keep interest in the game and also would bring the ones playing it already to start a new character and spend crowns, memberships, etc.
Users may currently have only six wizards on one account. There are currently seven schools. The thing is that it seems that no one wants to delete a wizard so that they can start a new one in a different school, so your "start a new wizard" reason is not an extremely great one. I also can't really see how it would get people to spend more crowns (I spend all of mine on my main character).
xTSxKenzi wrote:

Also along with the pet system. I think the feeding system is demeaning in some case's just because if you dont spend crowns on mega snacks, then you probably will get bored with feeding them and eventually lose interest in ranking them up. Because for the one's that cant afford mega snacks/crowns then it serve's no purpose. So to fix this mega snacks should be atleast able to be earned through playing mini game's if you reach a high enough score, this way players that cant afford crowns which is ALOT of people. Can have some chance and fairness to earning them. Not crowns just snacks.
Actually, if you have a few crowns (not even five dollars worth), you can buy an evil magma peas plant or deadly helephant ears. They give mega snacks and reseed at elder harvest. So, you limit how many mega snacks you get and get a bunch of mega snacks for a low price.