Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why no Mass Hex for Bal

AuthorMessage
Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
slink1997 wrote:
Honestly, and this comes from someone who has played balance for a while, we have more health so we can build up with our blades, giving balance a mass hex would just cause endless complaints about how unfair it is in pvp

This is not about PvP

For once, it would be nice for a school to be able to get a spell for PvE without someone complaining about it being used in PvP.

I have already posted my opinion of PvP and why I don't PvP now in another topic in this forum so I will not repeat it here.

Survivor
Feb 26, 2012
I'm not wanting to get really into the debate here, i just want to make this point. I saw SEVERAL of y'all sayin we had dragon blades. Yes you are correct it is a balance spell..but i've been playin for 3 years and dont have it. Not EVERY balance wizard has dragonblade. It would be nice, but we dont. Its a tc spell or a spell from a pet. We dont get it like we get balanceblade or bladestorm. Therefore technically speaking we only have balance blade and bladestorm, and with the low amount of damage we can do, having a +25% blade doesnt help that much. Storm hits a lot higher than us and has a +30% blade. It doesnt seem fair to me. I'm not sayin we cant handle ourselvs without help, i'm just sayin it would be nice for KI to help a LITTLE bit. Not give us a +40% or anything. Just a little help.

Thanks
-Gj
Archmage Balance