Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make Your Own Clothes & School Changer

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
For the make your own clothes you pay 500 crowns for each item or 1850 for all four items (includes a wand). In the game you make each item look from scratch then based on your level and school you make the stats and if it gives a spell card (you get to pick)!

Now for the school changer we all have leveled up a wizard and we find out the spells we get for the school are not what we first thought they would be. You go to the crown shop and pay 2000 for the chance to see the book. All the rewards you have earned vanish including xp you can now do the all the quests for the new school you have chose gaining xp ,spells ,clothes. If lost enough to go under the requirements of a new world or a house. the new home you have you will still own it but you will not be able to access your home all of your stuff will not move. You will not be able to access the world. You'll get the key and your house when you reach that level again

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
The custom clothes maker seems overly complicated and overpowered. I mean, how can you make an outfit from scratch on this game and make it simple? Also, even if there are limitations on the stats, you can still make an extremely overpowered set of clothes.

As for the school changer, Professor Greyrose has already confirmed in at least one other thread (possibly more) that changing schools will never happen. I can't find the thread, but if I do I'll post a link to it.

Explorer
May 10, 2009
The make your own clothes sounds like a very nice thing to add to the game. Sounds fun! Also a chance to show off your style. But, I will NOT, under any circumstances, agree that a school changer should be added to the game. The school you choose is out of the 7 will be, and most likely forever be, the magic your wizard wishes to study. We already have something like this, moon spells. They make your wizard the creature that is shown on the card, which also changes your school, except only for a few rounds in battle. But I really like your "Make Your Own Clothes" idea.

Explorer
May 10, 2009
dolcoon wrote:
The custom clothes maker seems overly complicated and overpowered. I mean, how can you make an outfit from scratch on this game and make it simple? Also, even if there are limitations on the stats, you can still make an extremely overpowered set of clothes.

As for the school changer, Professor Greyrose has already confirmed in at least one other thread (possibly more) that changing schools will never happen. I can't find the thread, but if I do I'll post a link to it.

I think he means it gives no stats, just for style. If he doesn't, I agree with you.

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
when i made up the school changer i thought it might be a good idea so they could make new schools like a tech school with spell that incroperate technology with out making lvl 70's realy mad

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
spencerganc11 wrote:
For the make your own clothes you pay 500 crowns for each item or 1850 for all four items (includes a wand). In the game you make each item look from scratch then based on your level and school you make the stats and if it gives a spell card (you get to pick)!

Now for the school changer we all have leveled up a wizard and we find out the spells we get for the school are not what we first thought they would be. You go to the crown shop and pay 2000 for the chance to see the book. All the rewards you have earned vanish including xp you can now do the all the quests for the new school you have chose gaining xp ,spells ,clothes. If lost enough to go under the requirements of a new world or a house. the new home you have you will still own it but you will not be able to access your home all of your stuff will not move. You will not be able to access the world. You'll get the key and your house when you reach that level again

i dont know with the clothes. if its created completely from scratch, at least make a model for a body/head/feet. if making clothes is allowed, people can make some really immature stuff

Survivor
Jan 15, 2010
spencerganc11 wrote:

you said 500 crowns for one item it should be cheaper like 300 crowns and 1029 crowns for a out fit. :?