Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Caelum

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 11, 2012
I am thinking that after Avalon, there should be a new world for wizards levels 80 (Archimage) to 90 (Connoisseur) where you actually face Morganthe herself in a diverese world in the skies called Caelum. For those who don't know, Caelum is Latin for "sky". Caelum is home to futuristic technology, well trained armies and a special race of bird-like creatures called Flocumns. The hub of the area should probably be named Caelum Court. Before entering Caelum, you need to complete the final dungeon of Avalon and be at least Level 80. Tell me what you think.

Mason Deathwalker
Level 45 Master Diviner

Survivor
Nov 14, 2009
Well, it's a good idea, but KI already has a sky place called empyrea coming out. That's where we'll defeat morganthe because it's the last thing in her prophecy, "and the skies will fall." But think about it, your idea was so good it matched Kingsisle's XD

Explorer
Apr 30, 2010
yep the prophecy and meanings are here

"the mirror will break" = mirror lake in zafaria was that verse

"the horn will call" = in Avalon lake shore there is a horn that you use, she probably needed that

"from the shadows i strike" = next world, Polaris and since Polaris is the north star it is dark

"and the skies will fall" = empyra is famous for its "sky squids" so i think it will be in the sky

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
Lionessa042 wrote:
Well, it's a good idea, but KI already has a sky place called empyrea coming out. That's where we'll defeat morganthe because it's the last thing in her prophecy, "and the skies will fall." But think about it, your idea was so good it matched Kingsisle's XD

not another world ending with "ia". just like ending most atom names with "ium"