Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Treasure Cards!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 26, 2012
The treasure cards shield (Storm Fire Ice Death Life Myth Shield and) should be banned from pvp, I always fight nooobs who use treasure cards to win the battle and it's getting me angry and I'm not the only one who reported this before or going to report it in the future because there are alot of guys doing this stupid strategy. Please ban the shields from pvp :(.

Survivor
Jun 28, 2010
Dude. PVP treasure card shielders are not very good because while they are shielding you could be shielding too then try using earthquake they will shield it but it removes all the shields wasting there gold and teaching them that TC shields arent the best............................................................................ anyways try being stronger :P your poster
dustin firefists lvl 44
devin spiritfists lvl 18

GOOD LUCK

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
I always fight nooobs who use treasure cards

By saying "noob", do you mean that to be a derogatory term towards people who use spells you don't like? I used to think the term "noob" meant someone who was new to the game, but unfortunately that isn't so. It's a term used by people like you, who like to insult people for playing well. I am so tired of this word "noob" being bandied about like it's acceptable.

I have many thousands of PvP games under my belt and I definitely use treasure cards. Am I a "noob?" Let me share a little secret with you regarding PvP.

I put what I want in my deck. You put what you want in your deck. The sideboard is part of your deck.

I personally recommend you stop playing PvP immediately because it's full of "noobs" like me.

Defender
Sep 18, 2009
Someone using shield in PvP is not a reportable offense. Read the Terms of Use and section on reporting to see what is a reportable offense before you get your own account silenced.
Using shield is also not a 'stupid' strategy, it is an integral part of the game. Just because someone plans ahead better than you do does not mean they are doing anything wrong.
If you can not handle a defensive PvP player, you are not cut out for PvP.

Survivor
Mar 03, 2012
Skuller903 wrote:
The treasure cards shield (Storm Fire Ice Death Life Myth Shield and) should be banned from pvp, I always fight nooobs who use treasure cards to win the battle and it's getting me angry and I'm not the only one who reported this before or going to report it in the future because there are alot of guys doing this stupid strategy. Please ban the shields from pvp :(.
Hey, If they wan't to "pay" to get a chance to win battles, then let them be. :)

Defender
Apr 26, 2009
malt22 wrote:
I always fight nooobs who use treasure cards

By saying "noob", do you mean that to be a derogatory term towards people who use spells you don't like? I used to think the term "noob" meant someone who was new to the game, but unfortunately that isn't so. It's a term used by people like you, who like to insult people for playing well. I am so tired of this word "noob" being bandied about like it's acceptable.

I have many thousands of PvP games under my belt and I definitely use treasure cards. Am I a "noob?" Let me share a little secret with you regarding PvP.

I put what I want in my deck. You put what you want in your deck. The sideboard is part of your deck.

I personally recommend you stop playing PvP immediately because it's full of "noobs" like me.

Exactly i agree, people shield in pvp, get used to it.

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
Idk about shield treasures.. WHO CARES!!! A shatter can be use or an earthquake. In pvp people will shield. But on my level 32 balance.. I lost a rank to some tc user who used skeletal dragon.. It's really hard to believe that a level 32 death gets skeletal dragon.. js :x

Delver
Aug 13, 2010
Why not try using shields yourself? If TC shields have been around since 2008, why do you think they'd ban them from PvP in 2012? Shatter, earthquake, steal ward, and much more can be used to stop these "noobs" from shielding.

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
I'm not sure how to respond to this with out being mean...

How about before the match you make a deal with the shield noobs? You don't be an attack noob (use no attack cards) and the shield noob can't shield? Then nobody has to be a heal noob because nobody is causing any damage.

Shatter, wand spells, low pip dot's, one pip in school spells, and minion to break are terms someone like you should learn in the practice side before you play ranked. Complaining about something like a shield tells me you just have no idea how to function in a ranked match, also calling out names (like noob) and ranting isn't going to get any help from people on thIs forum.

Try asking for help with your problem next time, you might get a better response from the communIty