Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

black staff with pinkish crystal

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 17, 2009
i have seen people with a black staff with pinkish crystal on it. how do you get it, i would really like one, everyone i asked says someone gave it to them, how? i didnt think you could trade anything but treasure cards with other players, i am a member and i dont see that option

Administrator
What you are referring to is the Amaranthine Staff. Have a look on the Wizard101 homepage for a button that says Exclusive Staff.

You can also just go to this link
http://www.wizard101.com/beckett

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Defender
Oct 19, 2008
Tadefinetly the Amarantine staff, i have seen a lot of people with it, not like a super amount but reasonable amount.

Survivor
Mar 26, 2009
Survivor
Feb 20, 2009
when i got my armanthine staff, i got it with a promotional code from the beckett online gaming magazine. i read about it that morning before my 9am college class started, went to my local book store afterwards, saw the code for it, entered it at home, and got it. had to log out then log back in to offically get it, but it was worth it in my opinion. i was one of the a last few people who could get that staff before free, since it was limited to just 1000 people. i've the envy of a few of my online friends cause of it, which is why i don't have it active alot, unless i'm battling myth creatures, since its a storm staff. if the game masters decide to do a life staff, then i'll most definitely get that, since my character is a life wizard.

oran thunderblade
magus theurgist
level 37