Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

no more quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 29, 2009
hi, been doing avalon for a few days now, which is a great world i might add. however, i cant find anymore quests, i,m only 74 level i know there are out there but i cant find anymore characters with explantion sign, i have searched several times in each of the worlds, which are, high road, abbey road, the wild, caer lyon, i cannot find anymore threads to lead me to the other worlds. so i going start with a different wizard for now, thx hope you can help.

mycin owlfist

Survivor
Mar 26, 2011
Well as least you got another wiz to play ,and my that the only one i had .hope they will fix this problem soon

Explorer
Oct 14, 2008
Problem #1 No quests appearing after level 74 completion of the wild

I am having the same problem with there being no more quests. I am also level 74 and have done all the quests up to the wild. After I beat the ice wyrm in the fire elf village , it is showing no quests on my quest log. I also have check around the who avalon to make sure i did not miss any people. I really want to finish playing avalon , but i can not get into the other area's as it is showing i do not have the quests to unlock the area's.

Problem #2 Scrolls and Tapestry's saying we did not get them, when we did

The new world is says i did not pick up the scrolls , when i did pick them up. I even went back to the spot in the wild by the vendor elf where the scroll is located and it is gone, showing that i picked it up. But then when i go to look at my quest log it is showing that i still need it. It is the same with the tapestry's.

Problem #3 Redoing quests we have already done

I also have friends who are says that Things are disappearing off their quest log and making them restart the quests. Meaning they are having to redo the quests that they have already completed.

Please wizard 101 , If you could address the issue's as soon as possible it would be much appreciated, as we would all like to get back to playing the game. Until this issue is reviewed and fixed None of us can further our quests in the game. Thank you for your time on reviewing this message as i would have posted this in the bug section but I did not see a section specifically for bugs. Thank you in advanced :)

Survivor
Jan 14, 2011
If anyone has an anwser to why i cant find anymore quests in avalon please let me know

Defender
May 05, 2010
Wow thats the same bug! My level 74 Wizard hasn't found any storyline quests to go on to the Wyrd or to accomplish The wild, hopefully KI finishes off this pesky bug off very soon.

Delver
Jul 21, 2009
After you beat him you have to talk to the fire elf outside of it. If you still can not find anything try posting this Bug reports hopefully they can get it fixed for you. good luck :)

Survivor
May 24, 2010
I had the same problem because I skipped some quests in the earlier worlds I thought were optional. You must complete certain earlier quests to get the new ones (particularly the scroll and book quests). I hope that helps.

Survivor
Aug 11, 2011
I could not find any quests and could not get to the Jabberwock.
I searched everywhere (i mean pressing x on every person and door for hours) and eventually found Innes Idle in Caer Lyon and was given a key mission. Then I found this post!

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/49610.ftl