Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Helios boss why cant i defeat him?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 18, 2009
Helios, why cant i defeat him? i am lvl sixty and have tried several times since i got the quest but I still can't defeat him! i have tried all the methods having minions, always healing, defeating minion first, and all at once but still i cant defeat him! did anyone else have this problem? if you do please tell me what to do! Thanks! :(

Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
First, tell me his school, his minions school, his battle style (ie, attack, defense, etc), your charater an any other bits of iinformation, then we can help you.

Sincerely, Jeffrey Spirithunter
lvl70 necromancer
"May the spirits shine down upon you young wizard..."

Explorer
Dec 10, 2009
Survivor
May 18, 2009
its a school quest so you have to do it alone. :( he is fire along with his minion and he is rank ten i believe.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Tell me this, please.
Bosses school, and health
Minions school, and health
I may be able to help you if you tell me this.

----Jasmine FireBlade

Survivor
May 18, 2009
right above your comment is the answer to your question i believe.

Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
He is Fire school Rank 10 and his minion is Fire School Rank 9. I am balance and have tried no less than 10 times to defeat him. What is the secret?

Survivor
Dec 19, 2011
I am trying to do that quest also and i have found out that you cannot really use traps or charms, because he will put a trap on you every time you use one so, I have had a hard time trying to revamp my deck, but nothing works.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
Survivor
Jan 07, 2010
yes he cheats and i think if you keep using power nova, hydra, and spectral blast. but i think i might pull my hair out if i lose again.

Defender
Jul 23, 2011
Just shield up as much as possible. I hope you have good resist to at least fire. Yes he cheats, but you can still use traps and blades if you pay attention to his pips. Try to use fire shield before he gets too many pips. I found that killing his minion first helped alot. Then concentrate on Helios one on one. Keep in mind that judgement is your most powerful one on one attack spell against non-balance bosses because its damage is based on your pips. I used three or four judgements to kill him if I remember correctly, and beat him on the second or third try.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2009
liammay11 wrote:
bring 3 other people!

you cant you have to have crowns and use them to get help minions from the crown shop

Survivor
Jul 02, 2012
bubbles303 wrote:
Helios, why cant i defeat him? i am lvl sixty and have tried several times since i got the quest but I still can't defeat him! i have tried all the methods having minions, always healing, defeating minion first, and all at once but still i cant defeat him! did anyone else have this problem? if you do please tell me what to do! Thanks! :(

He's really not that hard, just ignore his traps cause they don't stack on you, shield up, feint/hex/blades judge, done...

Delver
Jan 13, 2010
bubbles303 wrote:

I had a hard time doing it but someone told me his spells etc on message boards. Get as much as fire treasure cards as you can. Then get as much elemental treasure cards as you can. Put more fire shields treasure cards than
elemental treasure cards. Then, use judgement lots of times on boss. Kill minion first

Survivor
May 31, 2009
Come on, it isn't that hard. Do a feint non the minion then a three power pip judge should kill it. With Helios, just buy a bunch of fire shield tc from the bazaar. And Aany ways, who cares if he hexed you? It's only 30% more. Just shield and feint him and other stuff, then get a full pip judge and take him out. I did 12000 damage to him with all my buffs and traps