Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How long around does it take to finish MB?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 26, 2012
I just want to get out of this place! What is the average level that gets out just doing story quests? How long did it take you and how much do you play a day and how many side quests did you do? Thanks :) :D

Survivor
Oct 23, 2010
Well, I have no idea what the average time is, I haven't even finished it, but I've been playing it for a couple months (it's taken me this long because of school, I wasn't able to play it as often) and now schools out so I've been playing like 4-5 hours a day (I have nothing else better to do :? ) and I've made good progress. I really badly want to go to the next world though!!

Explorer
May 17, 2009

ClementsKid wrote:
I just want to get out of this place! What is the average level that gets out just doing story quests? How long did it take you and how much do you play a day and how many side quests did you do? Thanks :) :D

First of all there's no level cap for main quests, i wish there but there is but there isn't. Second, it may take a wizard months to do it, it depends how fast you are willing to work. I played only 3 hours a day but finished it in 5 days and finished it at lvl 44. I did around 20-40% of side quests in mb

Defender
Jul 10, 2011
kendom368 wrote:

ClementsKid wrote:

First of all there's no level cap for main quests, i wish there but there is but there isn't. Second, it may take a wizard months to do it, it depends how fast you are willing to work. I played only 3 hours a day but finished it in 5 days and finished it at lvl 44. I did around 20-40% of side quests in mb
It took me about two weeks i played 1 hour each weekend with 80% side quest i finished at level 39

Wolf SilverSpear
Master Pyromancer

Explorer
Aug 01, 2009
kendom368 wrote:

ClementsKid wrote:

You're like, amazing. You didn't speed to MOOSHU or something at lvl 30 or less :D
You actually take your time. You make me happy. XD

Explorer
May 17, 2009
lionheart999 wrote:
kendom368 wrote:

ClementsKid wrote:

You're like, amazing. You didn't speed to MOOSHU or something at lvl 30 or less :D
You actually take your time. You make me happy. XD

XD thanks :P

Survivor
Feb 24, 2012

Hello, I am a wizard called Lauren, I am level 28 and I am a pyromancer.

I have gotten a quest from my teacher (Madame Falmea) to get a new spell.

I don't want to complete all the quests in MarleyBone but I need to get to Chelsea Court.

So far I have unlocked Krokotopia, Marleybone, Grizzleheim and Wysteria.

I try to finish one entire land before I enter another so right now I am still on The Temple Of Storms in Krokotopia.
If you know a fast way to level up or to get to Chelsea court please reply!

Thanks, Lauren lvl 28 pyromancer