Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 78 Pet Quests

AuthorMessage
Administrator
I'm afraid you have a long way to go, young Wizard.

The Quest "It" requires that you complete the Quest "Balancing Egg"
You haven't accepted that quest yet.

The Quest "It" also requires that you complete the quest "Nordiland Exposure"
In order to get started on the path to completing Nordriland Exposure, you must complete the quest currently on your Quest Journal called "Use Your Illusion"

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jul 03, 2012
Thank you Proff for clearing things up for me. :) I have completed "Balancing egg" though i know that because i have already aqcuired the hydra. The issue that i haven't found before is the quests for nordilund. Thank you again and i am now on my way.

"Balance is the key, to perfect harmony."

Defender
Mar 09, 2011
I never got my scarecrow. I was a little bit behind in my grizzleheim (excuse any mispelling) quests but now i'm on the quest "bones of the earth" (don't laugh) and i've finished everything else. lol i really want my scarecrow and bone dragon pets, but i dunno how to get them. Help please? OMG and while we're at it what happened to my hangman's outfit? I never got one!

Survivor
Jan 22, 2009
Hi, I am having problems with my level 80 storm mage. I am pretty sure she has completed all of the requirements, but Prof Balestrom does not have my pet quest. Where can I go to figure out what I'm missing?

Administrator
LadyKelly on Nov 15, 2012 wrote:
Hi, I am having problems with my level 80 storm mage. I am pretty sure she has completed all of the requirements, but Prof Balestrom does not have my pet quest. Where can I go to figure out what I'm missing?
You have already completed the "Hearts in Atlantis" quest and your Triton pet is in your Ice House.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 10, 2011
Professor Greyrose on Nov 15, 2012 wrote:
You have already completed the "Hearts in Atlantis" quest and your Triton pet is in your Ice House.
wait how do you know she has an ice house

Defender
Mar 09, 2011
Just Add Bacon on Oct 31, 2012 wrote:
I never got my scarecrow. I was a little bit behind in my grizzleheim (excuse any mispelling) quests but now i'm on the quest "bones of the earth" (don't laugh) and i've finished everything else. lol i really want my scarecrow and bone dragon pets, but i dunno how to get them. Help please? OMG and while we're at it what happened to my hangman's outfit? I never got one!
Ooops i'm sorry finished my quest in Wintertusk and my friend (gosh i'm so embarrassed) told me that you get the Hangman's Outfit when you complete the Waterworks. (*sigh* like that will ever happen)

Survivor
Dec 10, 2009
Professer Greyrose,

I just got to level 78 for my Life Character and I do not have the option to start my quest for my new pet. I have completed all my other pet/spell quests for my school and completed all quests up to my current area (Avalon). Seeing posts that go back many months about lvl 78 pets not showing up on time, I figured by now it would have been resolved. Can you help by pointing me in the right direction to gain my new quest for my new pet?

-Sierra Emeraldthorn,. Transcendent Theurgist, Grandmaster Artisan

Administrator
pheonixshef04 on Feb 3, 2013 wrote:
Professer Greyrose,

I just got to level 78 for my Life Character and I do not have the option to start my quest for my new pet. I have completed all my other pet/spell quests for my school and completed all quests up to my current area (Avalon). Seeing posts that go back many months about lvl 78 pets not showing up on time, I figured by now it would have been resolved. Can you help by pointing me in the right direction to gain my new quest for my new pet?

-Sierra Emeraldthorn,. Transcendent Theurgist, Grandmaster Artisan
You have completed the quest "The Green Mile" and have your pet Gnome "Lord Fluffy" in your backpack.

Please note your backpack is full...

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jul 03, 2011
Sounds cool but...
1. all the levals
2. all the quests
They're gonna kill me!!!

Survivor
May 22, 2009
ok so I got the quest when I leveled for the efreet pet. Did all the stuff she gave me the pet told me it would hatch in a moment. I saw it hatch and it said I had a new pet, but I can't find the pet. Where did it go?????

Survivor
Aug 08, 2012
I am level 61 Ice school and never received the Ice Wyvern pet. Please Help!

Survivor
May 22, 2009
Have you opened up all the areas in Grizzleheim? You have to have all the levels open before you will get the quest for your new pet.

Survivor
Aug 08, 2012
WickedSibe on Feb 22, 2013 wrote:
Have you opened up all the areas in Grizzleheim? You have to have all the levels open before you will get the quest for your new pet.
Thank you for the help! I got my new pet today

Explorer
Jul 22, 2009
If I go past level 78 before I get my 58 pet will I never get the quest just a question for the future

Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
miffyboi wrote:
Hi Proffesor Greyrose,
I have just obtained my lvl78 pet, the Chimera but I have to be totally honest, I am very disappointed with Lvl78 pet abilities. I have done some research at Wiki and learnt that none of the l78 pets have the Spritely talent. I was very upset that my Judgement pet didnt develop this talent and I also purchased 2 Grumpy Sandmen (2000 Crowns each and trained them both up to Ancient without getting this talent.
I know not everyone considers this ability important but the damage inflicted by bosses and minions in Avalon I consider it almost essential. I've had to "borrow' my Fire Wizard's Dragon because out of more than 50 or so pets in my account he is the only one with this skill.
The Hybrid pets don't seem to be much better as most school pets have pet talents like astute, charming etc.
I find it really amazing that the lvl 58 school pets offered much better talents and can produce far better hybrids.
If KI is going to introduce more school pets at a later stage, please think about their design/talents very carefully, perhaps some feedback from players would help to see if there is a common need amongst players.
Sorry to have taken up so much of your time but I'm sure KI appreciates the feedback it receives from all its players
James Dreamweaver Lvl 78 Sorcerer
Me myself i have hatched my kraken with a lot of friends. So far i have only got 2 that heal though. My ancient kraken WITH: Health Gift, **May Cast Storm Shield**, **May Cast Unicorn**, and the one for agility stat. My other one has learned to **May Cast Fairy**, and gives damage!!!!

=( sorry i dont know the names of the talents!!!

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
  • Hey proffessor greyrose, i am lvl 72 diviner marcus widlrider, and i was just wondering if you could hatch a kraken with a gnome to get rain gnome instead of triton with gnome and if you could, check my deck and give me tips on a better deck please.

Survivor
Jul 31, 2012
I am a level 78 student in death, and i haven't recieved any of the quests from dworygen to get my new pet. i am not sure what i did or what is happening or what i should do, any ideas?

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
Hello I replied on here a while ago and never got a reply. I don't mean to bug anyone I just am curious about my pets. I never received a quest for my scarecrow or my bone dragon and I am a level 88 Necromancer now. I have my dino spell and the last pet i had a quest for was my wraith. Any help would be appreciated, thank you ^^

Sierra DragonDreamer, Level 88 Necromancer

Administrator
Sierra DragonDream... on May 29, 2013 wrote:
Hello I replied on here a while ago and never got a reply. I don't mean to bug anyone I just am curious about my pets. I never received a quest for my scarecrow or my bone dragon and I am a level 88 Necromancer now. I have my dino spell and the last pet i had a quest for was my wraith. Any help would be appreciated, thank you ^^

Sierra DragonDreamer, Level 88 Necromancer
Sierra DragonDreamer still has yet to complete Nordrilund Exposure, young Wizard.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Nordrilund_Exposure

Click the 'prequest' link on that page to see where you need to start, but I suspect you have a lot of Grizzleheim ahead of you before you can continue.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
Survivor
Dec 26, 2011
i am lvl 78 fire and I had not get the efreet pet quest and I am so upset I talked to my teacher will someone PLEASE!!!!! help me!

Survivor
Jun 02, 2013
I am a level 78 wizard and my teacher has not given me the quest "it" for the pet I went to see him but he didn't have the over his head what am I missing to get it?

Survivor
Dec 15, 2009
I'm trying to find how to get the quest for the Lvl 78 storm pet. I completed the kraken and was sent by the Prof to get the minion card, but I still don't have (or can't find) the triton. What am I missing? Thanks.

Survivor
Sep 27, 2010
Prof. Greyrose, please help. I am level 80 and I never got the quest Nordiland Exposure. I tried going through all the prequests to see if I missed something, but I can't find anything. I did not get my level 58 pet and now I cannot get my level 78 pet. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!