Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make a boss to guard your home

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 23, 2011
Ever get mad when unknown people come to your house? Well, I've got a solution!

Here are the rules:
No Bosses that are already in the Spiral.

If you have spells no higher than rank 2 you cannot make a cheating boss.

They must be no higher than rank 50 or have more than 8,000,000,000 health.
Cheats:
Kills
Heals
Takes health with out even casting a spell
Dosen't need pips
Makes you fight him with 1/2 of his health
Summons Minions

My boss:
Name: Mister Firey Breath
Species: Fire Dragon
School: Storm
Cheat:If you heal he says,"Wow, what a random heal," and use Fire Dragon and Leviathan on you.
Beginning words: How dare you invade Paul StrongShade's home! You won't come back when I'm done with you!
Cheat2: He will summon a minion of Fire every 10 rounds.
End Speech: Ugh! Bested by a mere student wizard?!?!? Paul StrongShade, please forgive me.........
Health: 8,000,000,000

Explorer
Mar 18, 2009
Ummm..... I barely know what to say. I think this might be a tad overpowered. If you were able to give your boss a certain spell deck, with cards that you would obtain at your level, that'd be one thing. Give it the same health you have, and to not over complicate things, pick your boss from a selection of bosses you have already defeated (you can rename them and give them a different "school" type, the same as you would when you make a wizard).

So, if you're level 35, for example:

Boss layout: Alicane Swiftarrow, Fire
Rename to: Corwin Flintwraith, Death
Health: (Same as yours, so between 1700 - 2000)
Spell deck: (Whatever spells you want to give it, primarily cards that go with it's type)

That's just what I think. Plus, I don't know if the computer would pick up the difference between friend/stranger and battle anyone. I also think it'd be... what's the word... impossible, yah, that... to defeat something that can cast Skeleton Dragon or Snow Angel with no pips and has 8,000,000 health... good try, though!

Survivor
Jan 15, 2010
I agree with that idea about having the same spells of you but cheats and has one big attack of your school :D

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
First of all, your boss is to overpowered, people could barely kill malistaire with 1,000,000 health.

Max health is only 400,000 only ok?
Rank 20 max.

Hunter hunter's boss: (Storm wizard)
Boss name: Jupiter
Species: Storm lord
Health: 48,000
Cheats: On the first turn, he does a storm lord and leviathan.
When all his minions are dead, he will summon a fire elemental every 4 turns.

Minions: Followers of Jupiter
Species: Same as defender pox.
Health: 3,000
Rank 13

Nicholas Rubyshard's Boss: (Fire wizard)
Boss name: Aladin
Health: 300,000 (WOOT LOL)
Cheats: If you use a single target spell, he uses an efreet on you.

Minions:
Egyption Corpses
Rank 17 Elite
Health: 12,000

John Deathhunter's Boss: (Ice wizard)
Boss name: Ymir
Health: 28,500 Health
Cheats: He will use frost giant every 5 turns after the 10th round.

Minions:
Encased Ravens
Rank 10 Elite
Health: 2,250

I wont use my other wizards, cause that will take the entire page.

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
Boss: Triton
Health: 1000
Resist: 99% to storm
Speech: Think you can invade this domain that easily, hah! think again fool!
Cheats:Always goes first, cast a 10000 point triton every turn
End Speech: You have proven to be a fine duelist, you may enter, but be warned for i was a mere insect compared to my master.

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
Wow AstroStorm. I would not be surprised if you never got any visitors.

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
Shiningfantasia wrote:
Wow AstroStorm. I would not be surprised if you never got any visitors.

If you ever had unwanted visitors like me, we would understand my pain :D, and this boss only attacks non friends.

Survivor
Dec 27, 2010
i see no point in doing that, if they are your friend and they have to be to port to you just hit, Send Away under their name.

Defender
Jul 06, 2010
sparkstar1209 wrote:
Ummm..... I barely know what to say. I think this might be a tad overpowered. If you were able to give your boss a certain spell deck, with cards that you would obtain at your level, that'd be one thing. Give it the same health you have, and to not over complicate things, pick your boss from a selection of bosses you have already defeated (you can rename them and give them a different "school" type, the same as you would when you make a wizard).

So, if you're level 35, for example:

Boss layout: Alicane Swiftarrow, Fire
Rename to: Corwin Flintwraith, Death
Health: (Same as yours, so between 1700 - 2000)
Spell deck: (Whatever spells you want to give it, primarily cards that go with it's type)

That's just what I think. Plus, I don't know if the computer would pick up the difference between friend/stranger and battle anyone. I also think it'd be... what's the word... impossible, yah, that... to defeat something that can cast Skeleton Dragon or Snow Angel with no pips and has 8,000,000 health... good try, though!

Hmm, your idea of the boss layout sounds like a good test practice dummy that could be available to interact with your battle arena. If you have one. Nice thought.

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
haypooh wrote:
i see no point in doing that, if they are your friend and they have to be to port to you just hit, Send Away under their name.

They can always return, and wouldn't you just be amused to see them be defeat everytime they atempt to invade your home? I know i would .

Defender
May 15, 2010
Friend: Hey dude, can i port.
You: sure.
You: wait!
Friend: Uh, why is there an alien dude with eight billion health? He keeps casting leviathans!

Survivor
Dec 09, 2009
AstroStorm wrote:
Boss: Triton
Health: 1000
Resist: 99% to storm
Speech: Think you can invade this domain that easily, hah! think again fool!
Cheats:Always goes first, cast a 10000 point triton every turn
End Speech: You have proven to be a fine duelist, you may enter, but be warned for i was a mere insect compared to my master.

Cool and comical idea, AstroStorm. Kudos.