Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What would be the best mount?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 31, 2011
Hi there :)
I'm a level 44-45 Death Necromancer, and I have 10000 crowns to spend. I have some black wings as my current mount, but I'd like a new one :)

What would be the best one?

Heather Nightblood
Level 44 Death Master Necromancer

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
TearsInHell wrote:
I'm a level 44-45 Death Necromancer, and I have 10000 crowns to spend. I have some black wings as my current mount, but I'd like a new one :)

Heather Nightblood

Keep your mount. It suits Death.
I'd spend those crowns on crowns gear. You are level 45 so you can buy the DS crowns gear.

Mastermind
Feb 29, 2012
I actually like the brooms. They give you the speed boost and good vision.
My wife had a larger mount and ended up getting a broom in Marleybone due to the greater vision helping negotiate the rooftops.

Delver
Apr 10, 2010
Iridian Shade, my necromancer, saved crowns by buying a black stallion with gold from gear she sold. I've five other wizards on this account and have to spread the crowns among them. So when they hit max amount of gold they're allowed, I'll buy a house or mount with gold.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
TearsInHell wrote:

Heather Nightblood

i say get a dragon with gold instead or get a tini bit more crowns and buy a nightflame pegusus if your the gothic death
or skyracer pegusus if your a chaos death
chaos meaning light and dark mixed

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
Hmm. Death.

Those black wings are indeed awesome, you made a very good choice selecting those.

I, personally, like the more exotic mounts, and try to go for the underdogs or the irony.

The new white stag (I am not sure how old this post is) is epic looking. And having Death ride such a noble steed may seem odd. Which is perfect.

I just can't make up my mind amongst the older generation mounts. xD They are all really nice.

But, I may suggest the WHITE wings just for the color difference.