Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Castle thoughts

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 20, 2011
I find most of the castles are depressing: dark and cold. The houses I prefer are light and airy. The best one is Life. Island Getaway has the same feel as do the Krokotopia houses, the Oasis and Desert Villa, although they aren't verdant like the first two I mentioned. The Mooshu castles are also very appealing. Myth house is fascinating but I feel too strange gardening by moonlight.

I wish there were verdant, Zarfarian themed castles with the Baobab Crown feeling to them and ample gardening space.

The value of the castles to me are their shared banks and gardening potential. I don't get into decorating that much. You can't even sit down anywhere.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
lol oh i would like to see a small single story cottage with a cellar that could or could not open to a lower level but it would have a huge outdoor area that could support several garden areas that would hold more then a few plants at a time

and a very deep pond like area you could swim in and dive to plant underwater plants too if they ever introduce them into the game

this house would be like 100 items inside and 350 outside...

since pots and plants count as two items not one.

perfect for a farm for sure.

oh gee now i have to go draw a picture of it..