Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Level 88 Storm Spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 11, 2012
Storm the most powerful school of magic when it comes to damage. I'm thinking the future level 88 storm spell should be something super powerful, like for instance, a Hurricane spell. It can deal 2,000- 2,300 health and it can also give 80% more damage to the next spell (for all enemies) and also 25% more to you. What do you guys say?

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Tempest is already a hurricane, so that's out. As for the attack, it's way too overpowered in my opinion.

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
Tempest is already a hurricane, so that's out. As for the attack, it's way too overpowered in my opinion.

Overpowered in your opinion? Anyone can see that thats overpowered in fact, even for a storm wizard, that lvl of power can only achieved at least at rank 13-15.

Survivor
Jan 15, 2010
AstroStorm wrote:
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:

Overpowered in your opinion? Anyone can see that thats overpowered in fact, even for a storm wizard, that lvl of power can only achieved at least at rank 13-15.
i kinda think that is a good idea.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
kingamebass wrote:
Storm the most powerful school of magic when it comes to damage. I'm thinking the future level 88 storm spell should be something super powerful, like for instance, a Hurricane spell. It can deal 2,000- 2,300 health and it can also give 80% more damage to the next spell (for all enemies) and also 25% more to you. What do you guys say?
Unfortunately, it's far too overpowered.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
AstroStorm wrote:

I say "in my opinion" since people get easily offended and automatically assume my word is an edict, which it's not.

Survivor
Feb 09, 2009
Overpowered? NOT! there's no such thing as Overpowered, if you want that power full of a spell you should just have a very high level place for storm, there should be a place for each school,

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Gannon777 wrote:
Overpowered? NOT! there's no such thing as Overpowered, if you want that power full of a spell you should just have a very high level place for storm, there should be a place for each school,

What?

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
AstroStorm wrote:

I say "in my opinion" since people get easily offended and automatically assume my word is an edict, which it's not.

It's fine that it's your opinion, but on this particular spell, I really don't think it's much of an opinion, it's almost a fact.

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
Gannon777 wrote:

That would balance the power if you want that much of a jump, but what about our health?, resist?, damage?, critical? I'm storm too and i think it's overpowered, but if really want storm to have that then we're all open for it. :)

Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
storm will get what it gets at that level. I think since we already have the best aoe(sirens) we should get a dot which means do over time

Basicly a basilisk type thing except more damage because shields are so hard to break for storm