Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

furniture drops

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 18, 2009
I have l8 characters, 8 are legendary but the rest I started to see how long it would take to get all the furniture and pet drops. It has not been easy. It was fine until they added wintertusk and Celestia then the drops got harder to fine and as for me the drops in grizzlehiem dissappered. I started player l9 awhile back and I am finding her drops are even harder to get. They tell me this is all random but if so why can I get too many of those music scrolls. This new character is currently trying to get the Armoir from Bastilla Gravewynd. she has battle her 134 times, no armoir but she has gotten at least 10 of those scrolls. I am thinking if they can load a game with so many of those scrolls why can't they load more of the furniture drops so it is easier to get them. It use to be that way. I am also wondering if something unseen was done when the programing for all these new items came online. Please King Isle check this out! Is anyone else having the same troubles. Peony552