Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cards won't show over Professors

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 11, 2009
I haven't played in a couple years, and I've recently returned to play my lvl 45 character, but when I go to Ravenwood all of the professors have the card options over their heads, except the ones I use. Fire, Death, and Storm are all not showing up for me.

I'm also having a bug/glitch where Merle is telling me that he wants to tell me about Celestia, but then doesn't do anything. A lot of my quests are missing, and the NPCs that aren't seeming to work. Some of the worlds aren't even open like they used to.

If anyone can help with these problems it would be greatly appreciated, I just feel very lost and confused.

Survivor
Mar 15, 2010
I understand completely. The reason the professors aren't showing you any more spells is that you have already maxed out the standard school spells that are available (they only go up to lvl 42). The other schools' professors still have training available because you haven't spent your training points there. The upper level school spells are quest adventures that are triggered when you hit higher levels - 48, 58, and 68.

Regarding the other issues you have been encountering... those I'm not sure about. If you finished Dragonspyre, you s/b able to get the Celestia Quest. Good luck - hopefully a KI'er can respond. You can also submit a help ticket through this site if you can't work through the glitches you are running into.