Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Which quest did you have a hard time with?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 24, 2013
wolfww1217 on Jul 28, 2013 wrote:
Malistaire in Dragonspyre. I'm a level 50 solo player and unable to complete the dungeon quest because of playing solo. This is a problem because I can't move on to Celestia without completing Malistaire. I don't mind finding and fighting my way but I can't do the locks alone - this part really needs to be removed from the quest so solo players can get to the next world, no matter how difficult the fight.
Oh well
This was apparently fixed some time ago! That's what I get for listening to my older brother

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
Wolf IceRider on Jul 27, 2013 wrote:
Don't laugh guys, but when i was in KT (Krokotopia), 50 odd levels ago, I got beaten by Akori Nirini 17 times in a row! Wolf IceRider - A Lover of Balance -
Same with my fire and my storm (Well my storm, he never beat akori................................)

Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
Hardest one for me was toh.

Explorer
Nov 16, 2012
The hardest one was that big tower in Marleybone. it was so hard with the floors and bosses ( it was not the one with the milk ) if your confused its a quest from a storm teacher. i am a ice student and the storm teacher ( I think ) gives you the quest for everyone. But its a hard tower with the riddles.

Explorer
Jan 12, 2012
Throne Room of Fire. Chester Droors. Mr Incinerator.

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
Krokenguy on Aug 3, 2013 wrote:
Throne Room of Fire. Chester Droors. Mr Incinerator.
For my life he had a big heckhound of a time with Professor Droors. And later he finds out Droors is childlike in the level 88 quest! Plus not smart!!! "Grrrr....." - My fire's heckhound
Critical Death

Squire
May 10, 2013
Loremaster. I got 3 spells :D.

Savage Paw, Samoorai, Catalan!! :D

Survivor
Jul 26, 2013
I had a hard time defeating Alicane Swiftarrow in firecat alley. Why? Because I'm a Pyromancer. But I rearranged my deck and finally did it.
Jeremy SkyWalker
5- time defeater of Lady Blackhope
Level 14
Initiate Pyromancer

Survivor
Dec 20, 2012
It took me 32 tries to defeat the evil fairies in krocotopia because of there absorbing shield but the i used "steal ward" to steal the powerful shield.

Wolf Boomfist level 23 and counting

Explorer
Apr 20, 2011
Ugh I still have this quest in my mind Exploring Ghost Avalon no one was on so I had to solo... Ugh

Defender
Aug 08, 2012
Wolf IceRider on Jul 27, 2013 wrote:
Don't laugh guys, but when i was in KT (Krokotopia), 50 odd levels ago, I got beaten by Akori Nirini 17 times in a row! Wolf IceRider - A Lover of Balance -
What?! I defeated him on my first or second try!

Survivor
Jul 13, 2012
If your fire you feel my pain, it's a level 30 quest to get a new side spell, When you have to SOLO a 2,000 health boss and a 1,000 health minion, I still haven't finished it, Really KL loosen up!
Erin B. level 31

Survivor
Feb 18, 2012
mine was The spell quest for Regenerate i had to defeat him nine times in a row.

Joseph Pixietamer level 29

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
Other than going into the wrong door in Nidavellir and facing three 9000 health bosses at once? I'd have to say the quests to get some of my level spells were pretty hard. It would be nice if they could add those little circles outside of those areas so you can get help if you need it. I was level 42 before I got my level 35 spell and 51 before I got my level 48 spell (though that one is 3/4 of the way into DS for Life wizards.)