Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My Brother is joining W101! But which class?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 13, 2009
Hey everyone! :)

My older brother is finally getting his wizard account, but he is unsure about which class he should pick. There are three of us: Me, a Storm (life up to satyr), My little brother, a Death (life, will be up to satyr), and my older brother who has yet to choose his class. Is there a class that he should choose that would work best with our current wizards when we are all online together?

Megan Nightshade:
Class: Storm (Life to satyr)
Level: 34 (going on 35)

Little Brother:
Class: Death (Life to satyr)
Level: 21

What do you guys think? It would really help us out, thanks!

~Megan N. :D

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
wizzy568 wrote:

My older brother is finally getting his wizard account, but he is unsure about which class he should pick. There are three of us: Me, a Storm (life up to satyr), My little brother, a Death (life, will be up to satyr), and my older brother who has yet to choose his class. Is there a class that he should choose that would work best with our current wizards when we are all online together?

Megan Nightshade:

Little Brother:

hmm i suggest the power of balance
why
cause its about group play and has a blade that boosts death and storm and shields of all schools
also you will be able heal the others via helping hands

Explorer
Sep 01, 2009
I Think he Should be life, Because then he would be a healer and looking after you, Which is what older siblings do... Right?

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
wizzy568 wrote:

Megan Nightshade:

Little Brother:

Balance maybe a good off set to both schools already on the rise but it takes a bit to get that school off the ground. Fire is fun and would make you guys very powerful so I would go with Fire. Since both other wizards have trained to Satyr a Life really needed and it requires patience to form that school into a killer since you don't get your all around spell till level 58 so you have to become a one hit wonder until then. Currently I am working on an Ice and find that to be a stable choice that enjoys high health but in low levels spells are a bit weak.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
If you all have seperate accounts, any school besides Storm, Death, and possibly Life will be a good choice. You probably don't need a life wizard if two others can heal with Satyr.

If you all truly want to play as a cohesive team, I would suggest Balance. Balance rocks when teamed up with Storm and Death. The Donate Pips spell is truly amazing with schools like that. Plus, Balance can tank almost as well as Ice in the first position. But again, your brother has to be willing to play the support role (lots of spells that don't involve attacking). If everyone assists the Storm wizard in destroying opponents, you all will do just fine.

Survivor
Mar 17, 2010
wizzy568 wrote:

Megan Nightshade:

Little Brother:

I think balance. You and your little brother's secondary school is life so maybe his will be took. I think balance because it is very strong and have good spells. Example: Weakness and I forgot what it was called but it had three heads. If I made my account a long time ago I would pick balance. Oh, and judgement is good too. Have fun in Wizard101!

~Caitlin DeathDreamer : Level 48

Survivor
Mar 20, 2012
It should definitly be life because he can look after you two and heal you when you need to be healed so tell him to choose life :-)

Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
You have satyr? He should be ice. You can heal him while he tanks for you.

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
here are different schools if hes interested:

if hes patient and doesnt mind long battles, ice

if he wants to get through battles quickly, storm

if he likes spells damaging over time, fire

if he likes playing with others and helping them fight, life or balance

if he solo frequently, death or myth

see? its that simple. or, you could just take the quiz

Explorer
Dec 02, 2011
Survivor
May 13, 2009
thanks everyone! My brother read your opinions and has decided to be a balance wizard; he likes using his shield spells and such :)

thanks again! :D

~Megan N.