Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

make wrestiling

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 08, 2012
At The arena!!! Where wizards like meh can use our pets and watch them play fight and let us make em do themes

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
Sorry, but....:

No. Just no. That is Unwizardly, not to mention this is Wizard101 not Fight101. I don't ever see how this could work in the Game.
This is a Family Game. You can't put in violent stuff cause there are Kids in the Game. (And that would put a bad influence on MOST Kids) I don't even think Adults or Teenagers would find pleasure in their Pets beating up another Pet.

If you have the urge to see some Wrestling, you can go watch Wrestling on the TV. You can go play Violent MMOGs & MMORPGs with Wrestling. No-one is stopping you. :)

Calamity Orgeblossom Level 48 Theurgist

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Um, why? How? I'm not even sure this is legal by the game's rating restrictions.

Explorer
Aug 10, 2009
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
Um, why? How? I'm not even sure this is legal by the game's rating restrictions.

Akihiro.... he had an idea, and I don't know if its legit. Its legal... but not legit....

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
No.
I don't want fighting pets.. and honestly don't see how this could ever be 'family friendly.'

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
wizguygoo wrote:
Akihiro.... he had an idea, and I don't know if its legit. Its legal... but not legit....

Legit meaning what? And like RavenLady777 said, this isn't a very family-friendly idea. That's why I brought the game's rating.

Explorer
Sep 04, 2008
wrestling has nothing to do with magic, sorry. Its also not Family-Friendly, or even legit.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
lvkky wrote:
At The arena!!! Where wizards like meh can use our pets and watch them play fight and let us make em do themes
I have no clue what you just said. But based on the title and seeing the word "pets," this does not sound like something that a family game would allow.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
I'm going to have to disagree because there are kids in the game. If u want to play a game with wrestling, play a different game. I'm sure most wizards agree with me.

Julia UnicornHeart
Level 70
PvP Commander

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
lvkky wrote:
Makes no sense. Wrestling isn't Wizardly. Sorry.