Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mega gardening pack!

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 29, 2011
I know this should probably be in the dorms, but it isnt much of an idea, really. I think a mega seed pack would give 7 seeds random and gardon gnomes.( things would be common, uncommon, rare, ultra rare, epic )
It would give gardening gear that give ONLY energy. You could possibly get a energy elixir, or even gardening treasure cardss.

699 crowns!

Administrator
Yes it should have been in the Dorms and we moved it there. It was also not necessary for you to post the same thing multiple times. Perhaps a refresher of the Code of Conduct would be helpful to you - https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/codeofconduct

community@wizard101.com
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
mkt3 wrote:
I know this should probably be in the dorms, but it isnt much of an idea, really. I think a mega seed pack would give 7 seeds random and gardon gnomes.( things would be common, uncommon, rare, ultra rare, epic )
It would give gardening gear that give ONLY energy. You could possibly get a energy elixir, or even gardening treasure cardss.

699 crowns!

Um, no thanks.

Defender
May 29, 2011
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Yes it should have been in the Dorms and we moved it there. It was also not necessary for you to post the same thing multiple times. Perhaps a refresher of the Code of Conduct would be helpful to you - https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/codeofconduct

I didnt post it multiple times. They had different titles. One was about a mega reagent pack and i dont remember the other. I have looked at the code of conduct, and you made a mistake. The one was about reagents NOT gardening....

Defender
May 29, 2011
RavenLady777 wrote:
mkt3 wrote:

699 crowns!

Um, no thanks.

Instead of just saying no, why dont you say why not?