Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Baldour Goldpaws

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 08, 2008
I don't know if I spelt his name right but he asked me to go and see him in olde town when I was working in ravenscar I only went the because when I leveled up to level 55 the stalk said there was a spell that I haddent been taught and I had to go to winter tusk and I don't know where that is so why won't baldore talk to me in olde town?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Trixster wrote:
I don't know if I spelt his name right but he asked me to go and see him in olde town when I was working in ravenscar I only went the because when I leveled up to level 55 the stalk said there was a spell that I haddent been taught and I had to go to winter tusk and I don't know where that is so why won't baldore talk to me in olde town?

Although at the right level, you can't get to Wintertusk without completing all of Ravenscar's main storyline quests. After that has been completed, you can then go talk to Baldore again

Survivor
Dec 08, 2008
RavenLady777 wrote:
Trixster wrote:

Although at the right level, you can't get to Wintertusk without completing all of Ravenscar's main storyline quests. After that has been completed, you can then go talk to Baldore again

Thx so much I did that and I am now at winter tusk :)