Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mithraya's Wings

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
Ok, me and my friend were doing the Trial of the Spheres. We got to Mithraya (last boss), and he said, "I love her wings". So I looked and thought they were pretty cool also. So he said, "They should offer those as a mount". And I thought this was a brilliant idea, so now I'm posting it here. Basically what I'm saying is, do you think they would be a cool mount? Tell me what you think :D

Explorer
Sep 19, 2009
they would be really pretty. kinda like flaming wings, right?

Samantha Hawkrider Transcended Theurgist

Survivor
Dec 12, 2010
dragonrider545 wrote:
Ok, me and my friend were doing the Trial of the Spheres. We got to Mithraya (last boss), and he said, "I love her wings". So I looked and thought they were pretty cool also. So he said, "They should offer those as a mount". And I thought this was a brilliant idea, so now I'm posting it here. Basically what I'm saying is, do you think they would be a cool mount? Tell me what you think :D

aww i posted about a sphere hoard that would give you her wings as epic
her sword as ultra rare
and her outfit maybe at rare
but got no replies sadly

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
dragonrider545 wrote:

They'd be expensive as heck. But, since I adore Mithraya (and she's kinda epic-looking), I concur- this is a wonderful idea!

Other items I'd love to own? Malistaire's staff, and Morganthe's wings.

Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
victor6700 wrote:
dragonrider545 wrote:

aww i posted about a sphere hoard that would give you her wings as epic
her sword as ultra rare
and her outfit maybe at rare
but got no replies sadly

Actually, that would work also. Another thing we talked about was her sword! :)