Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

When will I get to Dragonspyre?!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 28, 2010
Can sombody plz tell me when I will get to Dragonspyre, cuz Mooshu is getting really BORING I am getting through it quick, but it is really getting kinda boring ever sense I got my level 42 spell (collosus). Ps I am on village of sorrow.
Alexandra Goldesong level 43 ice

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
Patience, Young Wizard, you will get to Dragonspyre when you Complete the Mooshu Storyline (Defeating the Jade Oni) And Defeating Cyrus....

(ZOMG I Always wanted to say that again!!! )

Delver
Apr 10, 2010
You still have a bit to go in Mooshu still. You won't be given the spiral key until you've finished the quest to defeat the jade oni. The emperor will then give you the key and you are to report to Ambrose. He will have you then talk to Cyrus Drake.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
love88588 wrote:
Can sombody plz tell me when I will get to Dragonspyre, cuz Mooshu is getting really BORING I am getting through it quick, but it is really getting kinda boring ever sense I got my level 42 spell (collosus). Ps I am on village of sorrow.

You have to complete all the main storyline quests which include the Tree of Life dungeon and then the Oni in Jade Palace.

Not much further. Funny, I never found Mooshu boring at all.

Moira Moonflower, level 63 Master of Ice

Explorer
Jan 03, 2012
love88588 wrote:

since you are in village of sorrow you have maybe 1 more street for plague oni than after that jade oni and you are onto ds
but ds is long with plenty towers that you can't port into so i would suggest finish mooshu maybe gget to the necropolis and start getting more lvls
lvl 61 pyromancer
P.S. Jade oni has 7500 health but no minion so get plenty of powerful friends to help

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
You have to beat the Jade Oni before you get to Dragonspyre. Then you have to fight Cyrus the myth teacher ( Pretty easy ). Just wait until you get the Jade Oni quest then get excited.

Explorer
Feb 07, 2010
I think you'll get there at like level 30-50, my guess! Don't blame me! I saw a level 20 there. I think he just was a member and knew to get there, he had to go to a friend.