Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ranked Pet Races

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 09, 2009
Ok so most of the time when I enter a ranked pet derby race, once the screen that says "enter arena" pops up, i click the button. It won't let me in!!!!! I click the button like 20 times but it doesn't except it. Anyone else have this problem?

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
Yes, I've had problems with ranked pet racing. I click join. The window pops up and I hit start race, but I never enter the race. The window pops up again later. I click join, and I never enter a race. The window pops up again. I click join, and I never enter a race. I can be questing in Celestia, fighting a boss, and the start race button will pop up in the middle of my fight.

This can go on for weeks. Even after I quit out and log back in. The first thing I'll probably see is the screen to join the race. I click join, and I never enter a race. This screen might pop up 30-40 times over the course of my gaming session. Even clicking cancel doesn't help. The screen is going to pop up again, over and over.

After several weeks of this, it seemed to come to a stop. I never tried joining a ranked match again.

KI doesn't have a clue why this happens. Your only recourse is to stick with practice racing, which works just fine.