Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The faces of our wizards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 12, 2011
Has any one wanted to change there face or hair when they got to a higher level because they looked like a lower levels but you dont wont to start over why cant we change them :(

the people we usally keep on our lists have us stared or true friended

if we can change them make a little shop in one of the empty house in the shopping area in wizard city

hope you like my ideas :D

Defender
May 31, 2011
I am a little confused. Are you suggesting that higher levels have a different choice of faces, or are you suggesting we can change with the choices already available. If the latter that would not make any sense to me as they were there for you to choose from at the beginning and I don't see how changing would make a wizard look like a higher level.

The idea to be able to change to a different face, skin, hair in general with a certain amount of gold having to be paid to do it is something I would like to see. I don't know what would be involved in doing that or how feasible that would be, though.

Now clothes do change as the wizards advance in experience and they usually are more stylish and detailed from the lower level clothes.

Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
:D I personally love this idea! I've been thinking about this a lot recently. I made my wizard a few years ago when i was younger and i gave him a smiley face with big blue eyes (and now i think this looks rediculous). I would really like to change this now but unfortunately I can't. Really hope other people like this

Defender
Aug 22, 2010
Defender
Nov 18, 2011
i really wanna dye my wizards hair cuz its starting to wear black robes and its hair is green :) overall i like this idea

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
I have been hoping to change my face from Green eyes to the Brown eyes. And the one with the grin I think o_O? Anyways this is great! Keep it up!

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
good idea. i got another one when it sounded like addition to faces: face paint. it can be different like camo, cat and butterfly. how does that sound?

Survivor
Aug 12, 2011
marolin23 wrote:
good idea. i got another one when it sounded like addition to faces: face paint. it can be different like camo, cat and butterfly. how does that sound?

i like that to

Survivor
May 03, 2009
I like it and maybe there can be some kind of wizard court house where you can get your name changed if you dont like it but you would still have all the same friends and they would get a message saying there name has been changed. This mostly because a dont care for my name:
Christopher Ghostsword :(.
Anyway friend me if you see me, PEACE!