Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mirror lake (2nd time arround this morning )

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 26, 2010
did mirror lake just finished, something funny glitch or something i got no prizes threw whole thing second time around tonight 6:03 am central time we finished it. No rewards what the deal.

Explorer
Dec 29, 2009
Yes I've done the last Zafaria dungeon and last time I did it with a friend he got lots of drops and I got nothing not even a pet snack or reagent... That stinks after all the time you spend doing it.

Survivor
Jan 26, 2010
Greetings Wizard,

Quests within dungeons give 100% experience the first time you complete them. They give 50% experience the second time you complete them and no further experience after that.

The duels with creatures will continue to give experience, but the quests will not. This is not a bug, and is by our design. If you are not receiving any items, it is probably related to bad luck on the drops. My advice would be is to refrain from doing the Mirror Lake instance for a while and come back later. Your luck and experience should change within a day.

I hope this helps.

Regards,
KingsIsle Support

this is what ki told me i think its wrong cause all that time i never even got any gold or any thing for doing the whole thing, that dungeon gives all the time this is first time it has not given me nothing not even pennys gold i think ki is wrong here.