Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Character Transfers?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 01, 2008
Hi! I remember at some point there were character transfers where you could move wizards among accounts. I know this because I had a friend who did so. Is this service still possible? If so, how? I have a storm wizard that I'd like to move to my second account and I want to know if this is still possible. Thanks in advance!! Hopefully a Mod can give a speedy reply :)

Administrator
A quick search would have turned up the following post:

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/16444.ftl

If both accounts (the from & to) are linked in a Family of Accounts, pass our security checks and are subscribed for a 1 year term, we will transfer the characters for you.

If your situation meet these conditions, send an email to support@wizard101.com and let Mr Lincoln know the Source Account, the Destination Account, and the name of the character(s) to be transferred and he will look into the transfer for you.

All of Mr Lincoln's decisions are final when it comes to character transfer requests.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Nov 01, 2008
Ok thank you for the information!! Do you mean though the 1 year subscription package or just the account has been subscribed for 12 consecutive months?