Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wysteria House

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
I think that there should be a house to represent Wysteria! Alot of people like Wysteria and love just how it looks! It would be awesome to have a wall of the apartment like Wysteria has, but only be able to go into 1 or 2. Also, a place with pegasi. But if Kingsisle ever makes a house for Wysteria, then it should be sold in Wysteria! Just like other houses in other worlds.

Defender
Aug 22, 2010
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
munchkinz1 wrote:
I think that there should be a house to represent Wysteria! Alot of people like Wysteria and love just how it looks! It would be awesome to have a wall of the apartment like Wysteria has, but only be able to go into 1 or 2. Also, a place with pegasi. But if Kingsisle ever makes a house for Wysteria, then it should be sold in Wysteria! Just like other houses in other worlds.

remember wysteria is full of liars and cheaters so espect them to make a housing shop with reagents not houses

also if they were to make it then they should fix the other shops there to and let us buy wysteria pets in the wysteria pet shop

Explorer
May 10, 2009
munchkinz1 wrote:

I totally agree. I love Wysteria for the looks AND the music, they are just plain great. :D

See you in the spiral,

Richard Ghostrider Level 70 Ice Wizard

Delver
Aug 10, 2009
It could be a mega bundle and come with, a flying pig mount, some sort of wand that looks like it came from Wysteria, Pigs Wick Acadamy clothing(with spells of course), and a pig student pet.

Spells that come with the clothing, e.g.:
Vine Dragon(life version of Skeltal Dragon), Ice Snake, Inferno Beast(fire version of Forest Lord), Myth Leprechaun, Thunder Bird(storm version of Pheonix), Balanced Meteor Strike(balance version of Meteor Strik, and basically any spell that is not of it's original school.

P.S. KI please take this into consideration

Survivor
Nov 11, 2010
grvy123 wrote:
munchkinz1 wrote:

remember wysteria is full of liars and cheaters so espect them to make a housing shop with reagents not houses

also if they were to make it then they should fix the other shops there to and let us buy wysteria pets in the wysteria pet shop

I totally agree with both of you. There should be a wysteria house but i reckon it would be awesome if they had a house that was an apartment and you could like share it with a heap of friends. Like, you could buy the house, then you could like give some rooms to friends. That would be AWESOME!!!
\m/ >.< \m/
ROCK ON!

Survivor
Aug 31, 2010
grvy123 wrote:
munchkinz1 wrote:

toldy agreee that they should let us buy pets in the pet shop. honistly...why call it a pet shop if it has no pets. i thought that i was in the wrong part of wysteria when i went in but acording to my map i was corect. we all want pets.