Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Finding the New Worlds

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 22, 2010
If anyone has ever read old predictions for new worlds, you see that worlds that exist today had been mentioned in quests long before they came into being. So I'm starting this post to collect the different worlds that have been mentioned in quests and history books throughout the spiral that don't exist, YET...  I have some worlds I have seen

-empyrea, home of the sky squids (sky world?)
-Polaris
-Avalon
-the world that split off from marleybone- (refer to history books)
-Gobbleton, home of the gobblers before witches kicked them out

Remember, there is no guarantee these are gonna be worlds, but there's a good chance some of them will be. Post any names and/or short descriptions you have heard mentioned IN GAME

Defender
Aug 22, 2010
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
cooper1829 wrote:
Oh and

-weirwood
-Mirage

Weirwood is a section of Grizzleheim

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
My guess on the next world is Avalon, going by the puzzle pieces that have been available. I'm hoping it's correct. :)

Defender
Aug 22, 2010
RavenLady777 wrote:
cooper1829 wrote:
Oh and

-weirwood
-Mirage

Weirwood is a section of Grizzleheim

No it's not. ??

Survivor
May 17, 2009
Defender
Nov 18, 2011
Defender
Aug 22, 2010
Yeah Avalon may be next world, but I think empyrea is last morganthe world because it relates to last line in prophecy. But did I get all the worlds? No one has mentioned any more

Defender
Aug 22, 2010
Wait, since Polaris and Gobbleton are so similar, maybe Gobbleton is a section of Polaris, since Gobbleton is a town, not a world

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
Yes, I believe Weirwood should be a new world.

My new world suggestions would be Weirwood. A whole new adventure can come from it. I am picturing a new mount in the shape of them fairy wings.

Something that would really be awesome would be the gobbler's home world. That has been overtaken by witches. That is something that would simply be interesting.

Survivor
Jan 06, 2012
Celestia was mentioned in a side quest in Marleybone.

DragonSpyre was obviousily mentioned, well, everywhere?

WeirWood, Mirage and Empyrea were mentioned in Wysteria.

Cyrus Drake mentions Empyrea in a quest for Myth wizards.

Avalon and Polaris were mentioned in a quest in Zafaria, by a merchant.

Yago, I believe, is mentioned by Kogasha, the helephant you save in Tower of the Helephant.

Also, in a commercial for Zafaria's release, you can see a skull world when you see the spiral.

Wonder what comes out first? (Hoping for Empyrea!!!)
Looks like it's going to be Avalon though.

Defender
Aug 22, 2010
Hey, was reading about Avalon, weirwood is part of Avalon! That just leaves mirage and empyrea from wysteria

Explorer
Jan 22, 2011
cooper1829 wrote:
Yeah Avalon may be next world, but I think empyrea is last morganthe world because it relates to last line in prophecy. But did I get all the worlds? No one has mentioned any more
Yago mentioned in tower of the helephant.(Darks shadowy world),probably next after Avalon.

Defender
Feb 12, 2011
Explorer
Apr 30, 2010
i know what the prophecy means

the mirror will break: mirror lake was her hiding spot and she left leaving it with monsters

the horn will call: lake shore in AV you called out with a horn to seraph and go across lake to Black Annie and such

from the shadows i strike: Polaris is the north star so it dark, i picture Gobbletown a small spot in it like weirwood was "THE WILD" in Avalon

the skies will fall: empyrea or whatever it called has SKY SQUIDS and i think is is a sky world