Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Talent Board

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 03, 2010
Don't know if this has been asked before but why all of the talent slots for pets can they all be unlocked? :(

Survivor
Jul 15, 2010
me personally in my opinion , when a pet obtains a selfish talent IE dashing , daring , spirited etc you should unlock one other ability along with the selfish that you obtained , its just an idea.

Explorer
Dec 29, 2009
A good idea to me is that any crown bought pet or pack purchase pet should not even have these kind of talents in its tree period... When you fork over 40 dollars or more in real money for a pet you should get better talents then health mana or selfish talents. Never the less the cost of snack packs spent to open these bad talents. And as for hatching. I've gotten the exact pet back three times or something totally random..

NotSoStr8Dude wrote:
me personally in my opinion , when a pet obtains a selfish talent IE dashing , daring , spirited etc you should unlock one other ability along with the selfish that you obtained , its just an idea.