Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help with Big Ben/Musuem Tower

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 16, 2008
I'm in Marleybone. In the museum. have done the side of the tower. I'm now trying to do the main tower of Big Ben and get to Meowirty and defeat him but the tower is looo ooooonnnngggg. I have not seen any one around when I'm on to try and I keep getting my butt handed to me. Just not enough potions and too many levels. Have gotten as far as the guys who's mad at me for spilling his milk ;) Maybe a level or 2 after that not sure. Have tried so many times its a blur anymore. i would love to see Mooshu and Dragonspyre but I'm stuck here. Was wondering if any one would be in working together to tackle it.

Digby MythWeaver Lv 35 Myth/Life Wizard

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
It sounds like you fought Spike the Crusher, who is on the 14th floor. Meowiarty is on the 15th and final floor.

You do realize that if you die, you can run back and continue where you were, don't you? Yeah, it's still long, but it's quite beatable with persistence, as mobs don't respawn. Counterweight West is much harder, as if you die against Bellows, the mobs with it do respawn.

Survivor
Jun 16, 2008
So if I get knocked out and sent out, if I heal back up and refill potions I could go right back to last floor was on and try again?

I did NOT know that. My biggest problem is run out of potion bottles and usually end up going into Spike battle low.

That would help greatly. Ever play ATITD quizzical?

Survivor
Jun 16, 2008
I wish I had tried posting here sooner. I have not played much over last 3 months because I kept being knocked out before could finish tower. After spending so long trying to make it to top I would log off and try again in couple days or couple weeks. Been close to 3 months been stuck on this tower. Hadn't had any luck finding any one to help tackle the tower either is a major time investment. Was starting to reconcile myself to never seeing Moo-shu or Dragonspyre.

BIG BIG THANKS!!!

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
BlackIce wrote:
That would help greatly. Ever play ATITD quizzical?

Yes, and as you presumably guessed, under this name.

Delver
Sep 25, 2008
Black Ice, I'll help you if you like.

I'm a level 33 Pyromancer. But I'd probably have to do it again later as I'm only up to Knight's Court now.

Before I was helping a friend and I have this quest to find a treasure chest.

From Mary Windstrider

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008

Anybody have good advice how a Myth 34 Wizard using Myth and Life Spells can defeat Big Ben? I'm having issues just getting through half of the first part, while my Death Wizard (Death/Life) practically walked through it...

Danial DragonSinger (Myth 34, Dragon Pet, "Zeus")
Scarlet SkullHammer (Death 37, Black Cat Pet, "Shadow")

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
BlackIce wrote:
I'm in Marleybone. In the museum. have done the side of the tower. I'm now trying to do the main tower of Big Ben and get to Meowirty and defeat him but the tower is looo ooooonnnngggg. I have not seen any one around when I'm on to try and I keep getting my butt handed to me. Just not enough potions and too many levels. Have gotten as far as the guys who's mad at me for spilling his milk ;) Maybe a level or 2 after that not sure. Have tried so many times its a blur anymore. i would love to see Mooshu and Dragonspyre but I'm stuck here. Was wondering if any one would be in working together to tackle it.

Digby MythWeaver Lv 35 Myth/Life Wizard

;)

Spilling the Milk is not necessary, BTW; It's just an extra...

Scarlet SkullHammer (Death 37, Black Cat Pet, "Shadow")

;)