Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ideas for pet training games

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 24, 2012
Hello everyone, I'm Paprika2215 and this is my first time on the message boards of Wizard101. I'm here to talk about ideas for new pet training games, as well as ideas about changes to the training games already in the game! :D

So first off, here are my own ideas:
- Add two new training games to the choices already available, or replace the Dancing Game and Eating Game. Non of the training games are especially fun, which makes training and leveling up your pet a bit of a drag. I don't have any ideas about what the new training games could be at the moment, sorry for that.
- The two games I like from the Pet Training games are the Maze Game and the Cannon Game, and especially the first. I've got some suggestions for each: I think it would be nice if there were more tries in the Cannon Game, like for example one or two more practise shots. And for the Maze Game, I think it would be a cool idea if the layout of the maze changes with each play round - right now, the maze is the same during each play round, and your pet just starts in a different position each time. It'd be more fun if there were different layouts of the maze, and that you would get a random layout each time the game is played!

So, those were MY ideas... but what are YOUR ideas? I'd really like to hear what other ideas everyone can come up with, and if you actually think there need to be any changes at all, of course. Just post right here! :)

Defender
Aug 22, 2010