Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crab alley

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2011
How come whenever I go to the palace where King Thermidor (think thats how you spell it) you have to fight the imposter every time. Or don't you. Crab alley is hard but I can handle it with my friends, anyway I don't really want to annoy my friends when ever I go back into the palace to see King Thermidor. Is there anyway I can get around it? Yes and when I go to see the guy in the cage, I have to fight the guards, is there anyway around them or something?

Survivor
Feb 21, 2012
When you see the dude in the cage you should only have to fight the guards once odd..... but i havent gotten to the king yet so i am not sure... but i like selling the things they drop in crab alley so add me and i will help d me inyou out any time i am online

Name: Danielle FrostTheif
Level: 21 ( for now i may be 22 when this is posted )
District to find me in: Wu, Ambrose, or banshee

Defender
May 31, 2011
If you see the guards to fight or the imposter once you have beaten them then someone who entered your dungeon with you has not yet done so. I haven't had that happen to me in the kings palace, but I have with the guards. I was able to go around them to cell without having to fight them again.

Survivor
Jan 17, 2010
you have to do the real king thermadors quests first
then you attack the imposter and talk to the lady after you have done her quest line

Explorer
Jun 16, 2012
Yes. You can go around them both. But you shouldn't have to. You should only have to fight them once.

*~Emmy~*
*~Cheese Queen~*