Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestian Leftovers

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 12, 2010
Ok, I'm just stuck here. So Alaric MoonSunder told me to go talk to Karolak NightSpinner. I went into the dungeon where he is and I couldn't talk to him. It only let me fight him so I did, thinking he would talk to me after the duel. He didn't talk to me after the duel so I left and came back in to see if it would work that time. Of course, it didn't. He just dissapeared. If anybody knows how to be able to talk to him and do this quest, leave your answers and comments below! Thanks! :)

Nicole AshBlade Level 52 Pyromancer

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
buster1600 wrote:
Ok, I'm just stuck here. So Alaric MoonSunder told me to go talk to Karolak NightSpinner. I went into the dungeon where he is and I couldn't talk to him. It only let me fight him so I did, thinking he would talk to me after the duel. He didn't talk to me after the duel so I left and came back in to see if it would work that time. Of course, it didn't. He just dissapeared. If anybody knows how to be able to talk to him and do this quest, leave your answers and comments below! Thanks! :)

Go talk to Leland Hawkins and see if that helps.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2010
kingurz wrote:
buster1600 wrote:

Go talk to Leland Hawkins and see if that helps.

I already tried. didn't work. maybe it was just a glitch