Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Kensington Park not mentioned?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
well I been noticing it's not on the map and i was wondering, why isn't it? I understand that its hard but couldn't you just make it easier? I haven't seen it mentioned much anymore by anyone, so it must be deserted. please answer my question and thank you for noticing it. :)

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
It's supposed to be challenging dungeon, no need to make it easier. It tends to go in cycles of people swarming it to do it and then a lull, currently we are in a lull, which I am glad for.

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
Krailzec wrote:
It's supposed to be challenging dungeon, no need to make it easier. It tends to go in cycles of people swarming it to do it and then a lull, currently we are in a lull, which I am glad for.
well i hear lots of people say they don't like it or not even mention it, the make it easier was just a suggestion

Defender
Nov 18, 2011
well kenginston park is a dunegon... AND its supposed to be CHALLENING ..and thats about it i think . btw it is hard

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
TheQueen7575 wrote:
well I been noticing it's not on the map and i was wondering, why isn't it? I understand that its hard but couldn't you just make it easier? I haven't seen it mentioned much anymore by anyone, so it must be deserted. please answer my question and thank you for noticing it. :)

Just because it's difficult doesn't mean it needs to be changed.
This is and optional dungeon, as are all the really difficult (similar) dungeons like Waterworks, Helephant Tower, etc.