Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New World Idea's.

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 31, 2011
I have an idea of a new world and I think it might be a good one. First the new world will take place in the Headmasters House. He will ask you "There is a bit of a problem with the sky's. I sence lots of darkness coming from the Clouds. Would you mind looking for me?" Then you go threw the portal then everything is just clouds. And the first person you need to talk to is Seraph (Tell me if I spelt it wrong.) And then she will give you a quest to talk to all the angels. Then after that there will be like skeletons, Evil Angels and lots of Dead Imps in the battle area and the bosses are REALLY hard to defeat And there will be about 3 dungeons to go threw that is VERY hard. Then the final quest will give you a spell for each element (Not including Astro spells) Fire should get a spell that is called Fire Village. Fire Village will start with a village thats on fire then a fire lord comes up and uses a huge fire blast and deals 1005 - 1250. Ice should get a move called Wild Ice. Wild Ice starts with a big blizzard then hits your enemy like 500 times and deals 925 -985 and stuns all enemy's. And Storm should have this move called Thunder Rain. Thunder Rain should rain alot then soon the rain becomes little lightning bits (Looks exactly the same as rain but has a little purple in it) then it Thunder Rains on the opponet for some time and deals 885 - 1575 and removes all shield (Not power ups). Life should get this move called Life Time. Life Time starts ou peacfull and then soon a whole bunch of Angels come and shine a right light to all friends on you team and then heal them 1000 (And it does heal everyone but your opponet) and then a dark light dims on your opponet'(s) side then deals 525 to all opponets. And then Myth should have this mve called Myth. Myth starts with this move that has a whole bunch of Myth monsters and then they all attak (Or just one) and deals 900 - 1000 and removes all power ups (Not Defenders). And Balance should have this move called Wizard Power Wizard Power starts all windy and this wizard in the mist appears with four arms and then cast this fire blast at your opponet that deals 350 then this ice blast that deals 250 then this thunder bolt that deals 375 and then removes all defenders and power ups. And everything that is miss spelt please tell me. And also tell me if anything should be changed in here so just tell me what you think!

Survivor
Jan 29, 2009
hmm i like the fact that ice gets a all-enemy spell, been hoping one would come out in the next update. although the wild ice thing kinda seems like a more powerful version of ice's rank 4 all enemy spell (blizzard? i think)