Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The World of Ice

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 22, 2010
The World of Ice! The battle against Morganthe has led you to the world of The polar bear tribe. The world has been covered in a fog full of spirits, and evil creatures walk the land. The polar bears have locked themselves up in their  large snow-covered fortress. It is up to you to journey to the penguin, yeti, and hawk clans to gather the pieces of thor's hammer. Then go into the caves and up to the ice palace, lost home of the snow giants, where morganthe awaits in her icy tower...

This would be the world after the world after zafaria, since you can bet the developers are already working on the next world. Enemies could be spirit hydras, shadow weavers, crazed penguins, snow giants, and skeleton caribou.

Feel free to make any changes, especially any wizard101 developers, and give feedback, and any world names.

Defender
Aug 22, 2010
Survivor
May 23, 2009
Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Defender
Aug 22, 2010
No, it's totally different. In grizzleheim, you fight off grendels before discovering the covens evil plan and stopping it. In Polaris, you have to collect parts of Thor's hammer by befriending the neighboring tribes of to break through the magical barrier and journey to the old home of the ice giants. Totally different

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
Maybe the next world for Grizzleheim/Wintertusk

Grizzletusk? Winterheim?

Way to copy of Grizzleheim and Wintertusk!

Polaris would be a good name for it tho.

Defender
Aug 22, 2010
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Honestly, the last thing we need is another ice world. (saying this as an Ice wizard).

Defender
Dec 31, 2010
Dont kill his idea....
Yes, it is copying Wintertusk from the bears and the ice....
But then again, maybe you can do something with the Thor's Hammer idea. Try a world of a school not made yet like myth or storm (I dislike the storm world idea because I'm a storm, but we can live like the ice did, and the balance, and the death....) . It would have to be after Wintertusk because of the Norse Mythology background of Thor's Hammer. Keep Trying! Many people get their ideas put down! Tweak it a little and get back up there!

Keira Dreamleaf lvl 64 Diviner

Defender
Aug 22, 2010
RavenLady777 wrote:
Honestly, the last thing we need is another ice world. (saying this as an Ice wizard).

Hey I'm an ice wizard and I want it.

Defender
Aug 22, 2010
 Okay, how about instead:

Polaris was once a peaceful land, and the penguins, yetis, and caribou lived in harmony. But Morganthe has stolen Skadi, goddess of winter and justice's staff from her palace in Frostheim, the city of the ice giants. Now Frostheim has fallen from the heavens onto Polaris. Now the ice is melting, the yetis, sacred guardians of Frostheim, have gone mad with rage, and a fog full of spirits has covered the land. The only thing that can save Polaris and defeat Morganthe is Thor, exiled from Frostheim for befriending the Tritons, and his hammer. So the penguin tribe has called you to help them. But Morganthe is intent on making sure you never get to him. And so she plots your end as she watches from the Ice Palace, the center of Frostheim.

How's that? It fits in with the prophecy about the skies falling. And it's not a copy

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
cooper1829 wrote:
RavenLady777 wrote:

Hey I'm an ice wizard and I want it.

Hey, that's good. :) Not all of us do.
But perhaps combining it with other schools, like Myth and Storm like someone else suggested would make it not so bad. personally, I play solo most of the time and do not have fun at all battling ice v ice.

Defender
Aug 22, 2010
A lot of monsters would be astral or death due to morganthe so it would be ice mixed with those.