Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Foo.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 10, 2011
First off, I own a pet rock, and I missed the event for the pet Snowball, so I'm wondering, can I hatch a pet with a pet Snowball and have at leaste a extremely slight chance of getting one? Because I REALLY want one. Secondly, what is this Trolling Stone!? What is its purpose in this already miserable and scary world!?!? I am genuinely terrified of this thing! I'm giggling nervously as we speak! I'm terrified of it! Why Wizard101 comittee WHY!?!? I would like to know anyone elses opinions on this object of terror as well...

Survivor
Jun 05, 2011
For your first question, yes, there is a small chance you can hatch it but idk if you can hatch the snowball pet cuz it was a speciall time offer, but otherwise I have hatched two pets that were different from mine.
Example:
I hatched a Rat Magician that has spritely talent w/ a Crown only leopard and got a leopard and I hatched the same Rat Magician w/ a Power Dragon and got a Power Dragon. So to sum up you can get the other pet from hatching, but it is rare.

Your Second Question, I dont think the trolling stone is necessarily terrifying, but it is an unusual pet and I myself think it is a little scary with the glasses, mustache, and glasses--

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Rikkublitzballquee... wrote:
First off, I own a pet rock, and I missed the event for the pet Snowball, so I'm wondering, can I hatch a pet with a pet Snowball and have at leaste a extremely slight chance of getting one? Because I REALLY want one. Secondly, what is this Trolling Stone!? What is its purpose in this already miserable and scary world!?!? I am genuinely terrified of this thing! I'm giggling nervously as we speak! I'm terrified of it! Why Wizard101 comittee WHY!?!? I would like to know anyone elses opinions on this object of terror as well...

the trolling stone is a fun little pet just like the pet rock
lolz i use the pet rock for deffence base characters cause that extra fortify card is handy
same as the new trolling stone
i didnt get it yet but it looks like the same as my pet rock in almost every way
now for the question of hatching with snowball
yes ya can get one that way in fact my friend got one that way from hatching with me make sure the snowball has less pedigree it helps

Defender
May 17, 2011
Rikkublitzballquee... wrote:

i am still having nightmares about that thing.