Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 02, 2009
i think there should be a whole world were friends can just hang out instead of just your house or something and maybe if we could interact with our pets and pet them or just feed them (dosnt need to add stats) and interact with furniture in house

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
There's already the common location of every world where you can interact with other wizards, you can feed your pets in the Pavilion and through your spellbook, and why would we need to interact with furniture?

Survivor
Feb 29, 2012
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
tjd101 wrote:
i think there should be a whole world were friends can just hang out instead of just your house or something and maybe if we could interact with our pets and pet them or just feed them (dosnt need to add stats) and interact with furniture in house

Huh, why not just hang out in your house? Anyways, I don't think Kingsisle would stoop to the level of creating a whole world just because of the sake of wizards who didn't want to hang out in the commons or their own homes, and waste all that time... no offense.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2012
Well the Pavilion is where you hang out with your pets, but I always wanted to sit in a chair too. It would be actually cool to interact with the things in your house.