Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What if malistair was turned bad?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 14, 2008
I was thinking.... All people who fought malistair know this, that he went crazy because of his wife, but what if he was trying to get over what happened but it was inpossible after another accadent? What if someone hated him and started to duel him and actually killed one of his family members? A sister? then he went unstoppable, i was thinking after you killed him another death person would want to follow in his foot steps not understanding that he wasnt really evil, and that only ambrose and you knew about his familys death, then malistair trys to talk to you in your dreams, maybe your friend dies for you and you die of depressed, but them you go into this place apparently your not dead? suddenly you see malistair and he seemes healed from everything, no crazyness, no nothing, and he expains it all, and you go back to life and kill the death person. :D
How does that sound?
luna0616

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
Interesting... You should really write a Creative Writing story about this! It must have taken you a while to piece it all together.

Defender
Oct 14, 2008
Interesting... You should really write a Creative Writing story about this! It must have taken you a while to piece it all together.
Actually it didn't take much time at all, i thought about this before, but i will surely go on creative writing soon. Just when the part your fighting malistair or something.
Luna0616

Explorer
Nov 04, 2008
btw ambrose even said (or was it gamma?) that malisatire isn't really dead

Explorer
Mar 14, 2009
what if the malisture that you defeat was really a robot or a clone. if he was then i thought of a spiral with like the teachers hippentized or malisture took control of them then you would have to free them by defeating them all then you get to face malisture and hes more stronger than the the other one he would have like 40,00 health

Survivor
Apr 01, 2009
Maybe not a clone or a golem, but the defeated Malistair was really a...
a Minion! Afterall, Malistair's brother is a Myth wizard, so that could have something to do with it.

Perhaps the real Malistair IS crazy somewhere with Bartleby's Eye in his lap, but the anger and Death in his aching heart has somehow projected a shadow of himself thru Bartleby's magic and somehow the fears and fizzles of every new wizard keep the Myth, and thus, the Minion alive.