Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Monarch's Hoard Pack.

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 29, 2010
I have posted this before but I think the topic name confused allot of people on what my idea actually was. Well anyway here is my Monarch's Hoard pack idea. The mounts will be the (one-person) "Monarch" mount it will be a normal orange Monarch Butterfly where the owner can ride on its back. The special (two-person) Crystal Monarch will have Sapphire blue transperant wings like glass. The owner rides on top and the passenger is carried by the mount's legs. The magical weapons wont actually be weapons but magicl musical instruments. The first one will be "Satyr's Pan Flute of Happiness": 1 power pip at start, 15% outgoing health, 25 crit, 30 block and one satyr item card. Next one "Harp of the Laughing Forest": 1 power pip at start, 10% incoming health, 20 crit, 35 block, one pixie item card and one sprite item card. "Flute of Flowering meadows": 1 power pip at start, 12% outgoing health, 25 crit and 25 block and one unicorn item card. For the first line of clothing will be this. Healer's _____ of Life. The first one will be "Healer's Crown of Life" The female version will be a headwreath made of light green leaves and twigs and will have white daises all over it. The male version will look like the same leaf headband that Chester Droors wears and it will have light green leaves. The robe will be "Healer's Robe of Life" The female version will be made of green leaves, and will have white daisy flowers around the sleeve cuffs and around the fringe of the dress. The male version will be the same robe that Chester Droors wears but will have lighter colored materials. The shoes will be called "Healer's shoes of Life. The female version will look like the ruby slippers but will be made of green leaves and will have a daisy as a flower buckle on each shoe. The male version will be the same shoes Chester Droors has. (Sorry I just like Chester Droors allot) For the second line will be "Nature's ______ of Prosperity" The first piece will be called "Nature's Headwreath of Prosperity" The female version will look exactly like the last female headwreath but will have darker green leaves and twigs and ruby red flowers. The male leaf headwrath will just be a darker green headwreath. The next piece will be "Nature's Cloak of Prosperity" The female version will look exactly like the first one but it will be made of darker green leaves and will have red flowers. The male version will just be made of darker green materials. The last piece will be "Nature's footwraps of Prosperity" The female version will look like the last shoes but they will be darker green and will have red flower shoe buckles. The male version will be the same as the first one but will be darker green. The last line will be "______ of the Autumn Forst" First piece will be "Headdress of the Autumn Forest" The female version will look exactly like the first two headwreaths but it will be made of orange autumn colored leaves and will have purple flowers. The male version will look exactly like the last two male headwreaths but this one will be made of orange leaves. The second piece will be "Coat of the Autumn Forest" The female version will look exactly like the first two gowns but this will be made from orange leaves and purple flowers. The male version will look exactly like the first two male robs but will be made of orange materials. The last piece will be "Boots of the Autumn Forest" They will look like the first female shows but will be made of orange leaves and will have purple flowers for shoe buckles. The male version will look like the first shoes but will be made of orange materials. For the pets will be these. Bronze Helephant (EXTREMELY RARE CHANCE), Earthwalker, (very rare chance), FOG Unicorn, Firewalker, Greater Imp, Grove Unicorn, Imp, Leprechaun, Life Banshee, Life Cyclops, Life Minotaur, Life Scarab, Life Troll, Lifebat, Queen Pixie (with card), Seraph, Spirit of Nature (very rare chance), Sprite, Traveller, Treant, and Unicorn. I hope you like this pack idea, I'd LOVE to see this stuff in the game.

Wolf Nightbreeze, Transcened Theurgist.