Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 78 Spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 24, 2010
I have an idea for the level 78 myth spell, it should be called Kronos; an evil titan who ruled a long time ago. What this should look like is a massive mountain with mist at the top grows on to the battle field, then you start to see the the mountain starting to crumble. After this happens the whole mountain falls apart and you see a gigantic rocky man looking at the player with firey eyes looking very evil. After this Kronos sticks his hands to the sky and energy flows around them and rocks start to rise then he points his hands toward the enemy and the rocks smash the enemy with a massive force which deals 60 then 850 damage towards all enemys and steals one positive from the enemy.

I hope you guys liked this spell! :D :D

Survivor
Jan 22, 2010
Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Survivor
Nov 19, 2009
cristianoronaldo71... wrote:
I have an idea for the level 78 myth spell, it should be called Kronos; an evil titan who ruled a long time ago. What this should look like is a massive mountain with mist at the top grows on to the battle field, then you start to see the the mountain starting to crumble. After this happens the whole mountain falls apart and you see a gigantic rocky man looking at the player with firey eyes looking very evil. After this Kronos sticks his hands to the sky and energy flows around them and rocks start to rise then he points his hands toward the enemy and the rocks smash the enemy with a massive force which deals 60 then 850 damage towards all enemys and steals one positive from the enemy.

I hope you guys liked this spell! :D :D

great idea. I've got a myth person and i think this is a great idea. i would just change the steal one positive to stun for 1 or 2 rounds